What Are You Listening To?

Status
Not open for further replies.

In the Summertime - Jerry Mungo

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I can not wait for their new album to be released. I am really mad their current tour skipped minneapolis

Tracy Morgan on Howard Stern

Replay of a Jordan Spieth interview on Mike & Mike this morning. I really like this kid and how well he speaks for a 20 yr old. Lessons learned at Augusta and it will pay off in the near future.

The wife and I's wedding song.

Wound Up Together - Here Come the Mummies

If you like funk music, this band is for you. If you grab any album of theirs to listen to, I'd say start with Single Entendre.

A little Phil Collins this morning.

The Damned Things while sitting outside of my daughter's drama rehearsal. Just waiting for her to get out so we can go home for dinner.
Ironiclast is a kick ass album!

I've been listening to Deep Purple Mk. II this week - In Rock, Fireball, Machine Head, Made in Japan & Who do We Think We Are?

Not the biggest Arch Enemy fan but this song has been stuck in my head since I first listened to it. I saw the agonist on the Kamelot tour in 2011 and didn't think much of them and I met the lead singer Alissa White-Gluz (Now lead singer of Arch Enemy) and she was great to talk to though I thought she was a lot younger than she is. I like here vocals better than Angela's.

Finally found a digital copy of this song, which was only available on 7". I am very happy right now.

I can't put into words how this album makes me feel. I know I'm pushing 40 at this point, but I still think this album is one of the most beautiful I've heard start to finish.

This one goes out to Buckjob

qy5e3e2a.jpg

Been waiting for this for a while

Bob Uecker and the Brewers' radio broadcast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back