What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh really...

Yep, I picked up a OneCS that I have had my eye on for a while. It has bounced around THP a little but I think it has found a home for a good long while.

A little late to the party, but I finally splurged and bought a black R1 driver. I've wanted one for quite a while and at $179 I couldn't say "no" any longer. KCM

Stupid callawaypreowned.com...

apy8y7at.jpg

Yep, I picked up a OneCS that I have had my eye on for a while. It has bounced around THP a little but I think it has found a home for a good long while.

Great putter. One of the best I ever rolled.

Apex Pros 4-PW. Should be here next week. The Callaway revolution in my bag is nearing completion.

I picked up a Jetspeed 3H to replace my old '09 Rescue today. Now I need to get a XCG7 3W to replace my old R11 3W.

Welcome to the family. Look what happened to show up today
7ynepequ.jpg
ha7uva8y.jpg
mupedepe.jpg
6u7ydegu.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Smoke Diamond z3c. Posted pics in SeeMore thread.

Such a phenomenal putter and shape. WHen you decide you dont want it anymore, give me a shout!

Such a phenomenal putter and shape. WHen you decide you dont want it anymore, give me a shout!

Will do. But please don't hold your breath!

Just picked up a Bushnell Neo X off eBay. Came in under $130 after shipping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Regrip 9 clubs in my bag for tourney next sunday. Some with iomics, i think i'll bring some sand papers along just in case the weather starts to pours lol.

Callaway Big Bertha Alpha 9* with Tour AD BB 6S sporting blue golf pride grip = STUNNING:banana:

Just bought a new Swing Caddie SC100, black.

Callaway Big Bertha Alpha 9* with Tour AD BB 6S sporting blue golf pride grip = STUNNING:banana:

i positively love that shaft

Couldn't resist this anymore.
zeqetuta.jpg

Also may have bought new irons. And an offer on a shaft for the alpha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back