2014 Love Is In The Air - New THP Event

That is what I am hearing. Can't wait to try it out, I am guessing it's a southern thing??
It's better than regular pudding.

That is what I am hearing. Can't wait to try it out, I am guessing it's a southern thing??

Its a heavenly thing.

Not necessarily. I grew up with it and I'm from New York. My mom (Italian) has a great recipe. Back in the "old days" nothing would go to waste, so stale* bread became bread pudding. Honestly, if you ask me ... bread dreams of going stale so it can become bread pudding.

*Stale, not moldy.

hmm interesting guys, you have me quite intrigued to try some.

Not for me, we had it all the time growing up here in the midwest.

that is correct, might just stay down there because I would love to move down there.

If you like year round golf, then yeah, its an alright place to live.

I can't wait to hear the results in the morning!

If you like year round golf, then yeah, its an alright place to live.

Arizona's has my vote...but either is better than Illinois

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

2014 Love Is In The Air - New THP Event

Looking forward to a round with Sparks, Niteowl, Golfinff and through SO on Sunday.

Looking forward to a round with Sparks, Niteowl, Golfinff and through SO on Sunday.

Our last round was fun and we played well(me for a few holes)

I really am excited for this and everyone I talk to who is a golfer loves the idea of this event. Even those who aren't into it think it's an amazing idea.

A heads-up for everyone - If your partner has not arranged for their spa trip, you should know that the spa knows we're coming and has assigned people to time slots during the weekend.

My wife called the spa today to set up her appointment and found that they had booked her for 10AM on Friday morning, while we will be on our flight to MCO. It was no problem to get the time changed, though.

So, if your partner hasn't called and set a time yet for your spa visit, they should probably do so ASAP!

I wish I could have, my wife putts better than I do after 1.5 rounds!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A heads-up for everyone - If your partner has not arranged for their spa trip, you should know that the spa knows we're coming and has assigned people to time slots during the weekend.

My wife called the spa today to set up her appointment and found that they had booked her for 10AM on Friday morning, while we will be on our flight to MCO. It was no problem to get the time changed, though.

So, if your partner hasn't called and set a time yet for your spa visit, they should probably do so ASAP!

This confuses me. Spa day is Saturday. Why would they schedule for Friday?

This confuses me. Spa day is Saturday. Why would they schedule for Friday?

When I called they gave me times to choose from on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. There wasn't much on Saturday. I think we got a 2:15 massage appt for her.

Now correct me if I'm wrong, as I have been in the past, but we are to call if scheduling anything above and beyond the pedicure? I remember receiving a PM from GG related to this and just want to make sure I didn't misinterpret. Thanks guys and gals.

One week from today and we will be in PARADISE!!!!

Correct sir. Scheduling the extra stuff....

Now correct me if I'm wrong, as I have been in the past, but we are to call if scheduling anything above and beyond the pedicure? I remember receiving a PM from GG related to this and just want to make sure I didn't misinterpret. Thanks guys and gals.

One week from today and we will be in PARADISE!!!!

Yes that is correct.

So the pedi is still scheduled for Saturday? Then I am no longer confused.

Back