Custom Putter Covers

Redowl

Reaction score
Handicap
fast food
I am looking to have a few customer putter covers designed/made and am looking for recommendations.
I've found several places online that do it, but I was hoping someone here could make a personal recommendation.

Thanks!

I would be interested in this as well. I have a friend who is a master with leather so I may talk to him about making a putter cover. If it comes out right, I may have him do some fairway covers too. Currently I am using a couple of leather Adams LS fairway covers on my V Steels. Although they look nice, would love to have some customer flare to them.

Links and Kings makes awesome stuff. I'll be ordering a few things from him in the next little bit.

www.linksandkings.com

Delilah at Girlygolfer.com does excellent work.

God I love the looks of those.

Not sure how long I've had this one on the driver, but it's still in great shape too.

Not sure how long I've had this one on the driver, but it's still in great shape too.

We need to inquire to them about a lime based tartan....

Thanks everyone!

It's easy enough to find places online, but it seems like 'customized' products can be hit or miss as far as quality. Having someone vouch for a company's work goes a long way in easing my mind.

Delilah at Girlygolfer.com does excellent work.

I second this. The turn around time is quite long but damn she does awesome work. Just scroll through her gallery, there's some sweet stuff

anyone have others thoughts?

Custom Putter Covers

Rose and Fire make awesome headcovers and I'm currently working with Mike, the owner on a custom cover.

http://www.roseandfire.com

Back