Playstation 4 & PS4 Games

Without trying to sound like a Homer, it's fantastic the new servers have made a huge difference. Not one sign of lag or rubber banding since then

And the lack of squad join initially was mind boggling, especially since it was in battlefield 3

haha, we all know you homer Battlefield Joe... Let's just wear those pants with a smile.. :good:

Either way, the servers were bad, and have been bad from launch. It's great to hear optimism around their updates and new servers... might even convince me to give it another go.

When they rolled out naval strike a few weeks ago, the 64 player Maps were lag fests. So disappointing. Since the new servers, they are flawless. Really happy about that because the maps are a ton of fun.

On the one hand, graphics from what we can see look awesome.

On the other hand, Doc Emmrick? Are you effing kidding me? I hope you can mute the commentary.

On the one hand, graphics from what we can see look awesome.

On the other hand, Doc Emmrick? Are you effing kidding me? I hope you can mute the commentary.

I don't care who's doing commentary. Give me hockey! Graphics look sick

I don't care who's doing commentary. Give me hockey! Graphics look sick

They look crazy good. I'll be muting the commentary immediately if that's who is doing it. Thankfully that's not a requirement to play the game hahaha

They look crazy good. I'll be muting the commentary immediately if that's who is doing it. Thankfully that's not a requirement to play the game hahaha

If I was you I would too it will get old hearing how many times my flyers score on you. I'm as good at hockey as I am cod so you know you're in trouble.

The broadcast team is Emrick and Olyczk with Ray Ferraro at ice level. I think we can all be thankful that Pierre is not in the game.

The broadcast team is Emrick and Olyczk with Ray Ferraro at ice level. I think we can all be thankful that Pierre is not in the game.

That's what I was happy about. Gotta pick your poison.

A fair point on Pierre the peanut head. Still though, bad is bad, and awful voices go through the earphones like little daggers.

It's weird because most people love Emrick. I know you are more partial to guys that overuse the letter U though... :blob:

I just don't understand why. His voice is higher pitched and often ends up shouting. To me, it's more annoying than it is exciting.

He was the announcer for the Devils for as long as I could remember so I guess it just grew on me.

Hes the classic NHL announcer ... been around forever - sort of grows on you.

Who is picking up (or getting it UPS) The Show tomorrow? I won't be able to get it until later in the evening, but I'm excited.

Add me on PS+ - lilbilly11

Who is picking up (or getting it UPS) The Show tomorrow? I won't be able to get it until later in the evening, but I'm excited.

Add me on PS+ - lilbilly11

I will be getting it for sure. Already paid off.

I am still on the fence about it - but I do have a $40 best buy gift card

Best sports game franchise for the last I don't even know how many years.. I will be picking it up tomorrow as well

Thing is I play video games so much less during the summer. Between going down the shore, work, golf, and grad school there isn't much time. Throw in the fact that Watch Dogs comes out at the end of the month and I just don't know if I have the time to invest into baseball games that I used to.

I expected this. Online play has never been a strong suit with the show

Back