Call of Duty - Advanced Warfare

Call of Duty 4 was by far the best in the entire series. All around no other game has come close IMO. I gave up on the COD series after modern warfare 3 or whatever.

There's always a scene in COD where you're holding on to someone, trying not to let them fall off a cliff/building/bridge. Then they fall anyway. I see it again in this trailer.

Kevin Spacey FTW - appears he is in character for House of Cards

Really cool to see actors of this profile enjoy the video game industry.

This will probably be like every other duty. We will all buy it, complain about it till January , then start talking about next years duty.

This one did mot grab my attention. I am still loving world at war, more of a WW2 fan myself then the modern or futuristic theme. But who know I do own black ops and mw.

Sent from my SGH-I257M using Tapatalk

If/when CoD World at War 2 comes out, I'll never play another CoD again.

Loved that era of games.

Hear you there. Have you tried Day of defeat or Day of defeat source? I am not a console guy, I play all his old school PC.

If/when CoD World at War 2 comes out, I'll never play another CoD again.

Loved that era of games.

It's what I'm waiting for honestly. I've been over this future shooter stuff. I would love to see vietnam or WW2 personally

I gotta agree with the few in here in that COD 4 the original Modern Warfare was by far the best. They made it so hard to top themselves after making that game that it's been impossible IMO. My buddies and I still play COD 4 more than any other. I can't believe a few of you guys like WAW. While I liked the era and guns, the game play in that game was god awful IMO.

Hear you there. Have you tried Day of defeat or Day of defeat source? I am not a console guy, I play all his old school PC.

I haven't at all. Not really a big fan of PC gaming with having consoles.

Looking forward to the next release of CoD ... they seem to last only about 3-5 months before they taper off ... they better still have HardCore Domination!

Looking forward to the next release of CoD ... they seem to last only about 3-5 months before they taper off ... they better still have HardCore Domination!

I hope they bring headquarters back.

Im ready for some CoD! Cant freaking wait.

Will be picking up Day Zero edition midnight on Sunday. Have a personal day to burn I'll use it Monday.

I have a ps4. I know I'm not Ryjo but at least you'll have a couple buddies if you go that route.

And we could play the Show Indians and Cards
Yeah but ur left handed

I don't think that matters on ps4 but I could be wrong.. I don't however have any free stuff for you which could be an issue
I will send u my paypal info...I've always been a fan of free money

I could off some excess gear for a PS4...

Back