What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
went to the range and walked 9 while testing the Vibram V-Classic

THP, watched some LPGA, PGA and bought an adapter for my Big Bertha

Thping
Range
Short game work

18 holes with three guys I never met before. Was paired up with one guy, and joined up with the other two on the sixth hole.

Driver fitting for THPMC
Iron fitting for THPMC
Range Time to get ready for THPMC
Putting green for 40 minutes to get ready for THPMC

Range in the am. Played 9 after work

I put a LOOOOOOT of clubs to work today to being testing.

It was great.

Solid range session before my outing tomorrow. (Fingers crossed rain holds off).

Caddying for a buddy of mine for a county championship.

Tapping away on my Galaxy 2 Note

I got in 18 this morning, now a little THP time before I have to go to work.

Had to go to 2 Academy's to find a new pair of Footjoy's in size 14. Bout found them for only $40!!! Had they had 2 buggues of free headcovers!!! Found a matching cover for ky Burner Driver. Fpund a Covra Amp cell driver cover. Some random Nike Blade cover. And a Random blade cover that has YES in black and yellow lol. Cant beat free! Was hoping to find a Cobra amp cell hybrid cover but no dice.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

At work but marked a dozen balls with the CDN flag using my Tin Cup. Will be doing my Joey D in the gym during my meal break.

Played 18 and cleaned the clubs after a week of playing in mud bowls.

4 hours at the range with Canadan and THP this evening.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

THPing and now watching the Champions Tour. Beautiful day but not golf for me today.

Thping and trying to lock down a round tomorrow

Played 27 today with some friends and enjoyed a perfect day outside. Watched a little bit of the PGA event, now THPing.

Played 9 holes today and it wasn't pretty. Drove the ball great but sucked around the greens

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Cleaned the sticks for tomorrow

Played 18 at Saratoga National with THpers MPLefty and ddec. Looking forward to giving the clubs a good wipedown tonight after playing on saturated grass for the last 27 holes I've played.

The wind has been horrible today so I just got out and practices my chipping in the yard, I can hit 80 yards with extra room in my yard and after that I cleaned up my clubs for tomorrow's round. I've been trying to make decisions on what wedges to keep in my bag, right now I have been doing better with my X-hot A wedge than my CG-16 58* and I have removed my CG-16 52*.

Played 18 at Saratoga National with THpers MPLefty and ddec. Looking forward to giving the clubs a good wipedown tonight after playing on saturated grass for the last 27 holes I've played.

How did ya hit em Pete?

How did ya hit em Pete?
Drove the ball really well. Really inconsistent everywhere else. It was cold, then hot, then cold and raining, then windy. Dean said it was like playing in Europe today. And WET.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back