THP Live Round thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
2up with 3 to play can close it out. Giving up a stroke here though

Missed the green right. Extreme downhill chip burns the edge but runs by about 12 ft. Missed the par putt. 2 over thru 8.

Kyle goes 1 up after 5.

Some really good golf being played, keep up the good work guys. This thread is making me want to hit the course instead of driving range later today. :smile:

Got a lucky bounce out of they tree off of the tee. 170 out left it short right. Pin's on the back tier, leave the chip one foot short of the ridge. Rolled back to my feet. Double bogey to finish the front with a 40.

Closed it out 2up. Now to finish it up. Definitely not a day I am not proud of.

Kyle went 2 up but I just got 1 back. Kyle 1 up through 8.

THP Live Round thread!

And the wheels have come off. Triple the easiest par 5 on the course. Now 7 over thru 10

And the wheels have come off. Triple the easiest par 5 on the course. Now 7 over thru 10

One hole at a time buddy, settle down, you have got this.

Pulled drive left, but got up and down for par with an 8 footer

I'm +1 at the turn. Both of us are hitting our stride.

Missed green short right. Left a 10 footer for par short. Bogey

e3uvyhud.jpg

9 iron 147 up the hill

Poured it in for birdie! 7 over thru 13

You're playing well buddy, the front side is pretty straight up and easy peasy from here. Go get 'em buddy.

9yqe4uqu.jpg

PW from 134

2 putt par.

Nice Josh, those irons are dialed!

I've seen this before. :)

Kyle goes +1 through 13.

Great drive and solid second, but a little mound guarding the green got the best of me. Missed a ten footer for par. +8 with 3 holes to go

Neb and Icey are in a battle!

+4 through 8 right now. Playing in the remnants of a tourney that is ending, BRUTAL pace

Bad bogey on 7. Missed a 4 footer for par. +9 w two holes left

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back