SeeMore Putters Thread

Nice putter Blu! Like the clean look.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Gorgeous putter blu! Makes my head with just a single sight dot look busy.

Very nice looking addition to your collection Blu.

I know you supplied the shaft but I missed which brand.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Very nice looking addition to your collection Blu.

I know you supplied the shaft but I missed which brand.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

It's a True Temper. I got it from regripit.com

Just catching up. Loving the ne flatstick. I bet pictures dont do it justice.

Have been thinking about the Extravaganza in June, so I spent some time with the stock SeeMores in a local golf shop, today. Gotta say, the Whistle shaft made a huge difference in my putting performance with a SeeMore. Much more consistent direction than with a straight shaft. It sounds like most folks prefer (or at least just have) the straight shafts. Anyone else prefer or find the Whistle shaft to work better for them?

I've had the opposite experience. My first SeeMore was a Si3w, and I ell that whistle shaft more inconsistently than any of the others I've tried. It's the only one I'm looking to sell.

My very first SeeMore is here and in my possession! I got to roll it for about 10 minutes with my dad and absolutely killed it. He said, "You've made more putts in 10 minutes than your entire round yesterday."

It is gorgeous and feels great! The head cover is super awesome. Pics to follow

My very first SeeMore is here and in my possession! I got to roll it for about 10 minutes with my dad and absolutely killed it. He said, "You've made more putts in 10 minutes than your entire round yesterday."

It is gorgeous and feels great! The head cover is super awesome. Pics to follow

Excellent! I'm sure you won't regret this. What model?

Here are some pics:

JM? THE Jman? ;-)

Nice putter rt! Congrats and welcome to the SeeMore family!

So my mfgp should be here monday. With sox bejng the great guy he is, letting me borrow his has been eye opening. I completly skipped over the fgp model when starting with seemores, however as simple as it is, seems to just work for me.
So now its a contmplation if I pickup a mfgp df when they get more in stock :)

All of that can be done after the fact. But fwiw, I don't see any of that at address. It's super clean and surprisingly, the all gunmetal head really contrasts the ball at address making alignment super easy.

You beat me to the murdered out putter idea. I've been tossing it around for a while. I really want to do it with my Si2. And change up all the paintfill to silver's and charcoal gray...might still have to do it. Because your new putter looks sharp. I like it.

So quick question for you guys, does seemore measure from the sole at the sweetspot or from the sole under the butt of the shaft?

So quick question for you guys, does seemore measure from the sole at the sweetspot or from the sole under the butt of the shaft?

From the bottom middle of the head I believe.

From the bottom middle of the head I believe.

After thinking about it, I actually think it's at the bottom of the head directly underneath where the shaft would insert from the top. So a straight line from the butt end of the grip through the head under where the shaft would come out if it went through the head.

They used to have a video on their site showing how they measured it but I can't find it anymore. It was either straight down the shaft from the top of the grip to the bottom of the face or from the bottom of the face at the alignment line to the top of the grip. The second seems more right to me to have a consistent length whether if is a center shafted putter (i.e., One CS) or a heal shafted putter (i.e., m2).

Lol ..seemore actually responded first. Talk about quick ! It is from under the sweetspot to top of grip. Have them checking on something.. probably a week away from getting my first "new" seemore from them :)

At least my memory or reasoning aren't completely shot! Do tell what is in the works.... Inquiring minds want to know!

After some q&a and some r&d im going to get a mfgpdf, when they get some in stock... trying to get a littld something special done to it..

Getting all fancy on me! Did you perform a cost / benefit analysis also? lol And the special tough would be....

Something like that. Falling in love with the fgp line.. just works. Also, Ben has requested I stop switching every week to get some feel for my putting. :) So ive been contemplating getting a tri sole or even a carbon ptm1.

However at the end of the day ( in my head and thanks to a buddy) I dont see the tri sole being that much of a game changer. The exact same headshape just different milling for 100 dollars more. As for the carbon ptm1, almost positive ill be rocking a ptm1 in the mc and then again id have three of the exact same headshape.

So the mfgpdf just seems like the best option. Perfect headshape and give me a little more club to stare down at. So ill have the ptm1, mfgp, and mfgdf.

As for the special idea... #moretocome

Something like that. Falling in love with the fgp line.. just works. Also, Ben has requested I stop switching every week to get some feel for my putting. :) So ive been contemplating getting a tri sole or even a carbon ptm1.

However at the end of the day ( in my head and thanks to a buddy) I dont see the tri sole being that much of a game changer. The exact same headshape just different milling for 100 dollars more. As for the carbon ptm1, almost positive ill be rocking a ptm1 in the mc and then again id have three of the exact same headshape.

So the mfgpdf just seems like the best option. Perfect headshape and give me a little more club to stare down at. So ill have the ptm1, mfgp, and mfgdf.

As for the special idea... #moretocome

It all definitely makes sense to me. Except the teasing part of course! :stickbeat:

I dont wanna get my hopes up.. but I figure if I make it special and unique ill actually keep it, and game it for more than a week before I change again..

Back