The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to replace the fans in my laptop for the second time in four years and of course its the last week of the semester. They will get here hopefully wednesday so I am hoping they last until then.

Root canal done. Took 3 1/2 hours. No issues during the procedure but I'm starting to feel a burning in my gums where they injected me. The pain is definitely on the upswing now. Tylenol and Advil are the order of the day.

Rest up man God knows there's an entire season of woodshed action coming up.

Yea and I got to figure out how to keep my arse out of it and put some folks in it :beat-up::D

Accidentally kicked the corner of a door last night and really messed up my toe...can't walk today but at least it stopped bleeding. So much for practicing this weekend.

I miss not having neighbors.

Stupid little neighbor kid keeps messing with my lawn. First he mows it, so that screwed up my plans to thatch it now he watering it, I reseeded it, and I have no clue how much water is on my lawn.

Seriously, who the hell comes over to you house and starts watering your lawn, he even brought his own sprinklers.

Get the hell off my lawn!

I'm going golfing.

~Don't practice til you get it right, Practice til you can't get it wrong~

Its May and its 35 out plus its cold and windy. Wow.

Ebay sellers that cant label their products right. I now have a set of .370 tip KBS Tour 90s that I cant do anything with!

I got hit in the calf by a tee shot today, yep. I was standing in the middle of the effin fairway too.

I got hit in the calf by a tee shot today, yep. I was standing in the middle of the effin fairway too.

Why were you standing in the middle of the fairway dude? You should be on the green!

Ouch, wow really thats the worst. Glad your ok, have seen a bad outcome before. Was not the way to enjoy the afternoon for him

Sent from my SGH-I257M using Tapatalk

There is no reason for that. None! I'm not sure how I would of handled it honestly.... We can call it a MC prep battle wound I guess.

The Official Rant of the Day

Why were you standing in the middle of the fairway dude? You should be on the green!

I haven't mastered the 400 yard tee shot yet sadly.

Ouch, wow really thats the worst. Glad your ok, have seen a bad outcome before. Was not the way to enjoy the afternoon for him

Caught me full in the back of the calf, shockingly it really didn't hurt, should be a pretty bruise. I was pissed, but no 1-2 pieces or return shots were issued. It was fitting of the day this far.

There is no reason for that. None! I'm not sure how I would of handled it honestly.... We can call it a MC prep battle wound I guess.

I hope it's all the prep wounds I get, hahaha. I was surprisingly calm, I guess I'm getting old. I didn't even cuss them or give them a salute.

Hope you kept the ball as a souvenir

I haven't mastered the 400 yard tee shot yet sadly.

Caught me full in the back of the calf, shockingly it really didn't hurt, should be a pretty bruise. I was pissed, but no 1-2 pieces or return shots were issued. It was fitting of the day this far.

I hope it's all the prep wounds I get, hahaha. I was surprisingly calm, I guess I'm getting old. I didn't even cuss them or give them a salute.

Hopefully they apologized.

Hope you kept the ball as a souvenir

Considered it.

Hopefully they apologized.

Nah, not at all. But I didn't fly off the handle, no reason. Funniest part is I was in the fairway, and leaning against my club while waiting for the green to clear, the group could see ME aaaaaaaand the group on the green I believe. Ah well, I took my ice jacking like a champ. Bahahahaa

Probably someone in a 15 mph cart

Considered it.

Nah, not at all. But I didn't fly off the handle, no reason. Funniest part is I was in the fairway, and leaning against my club while waiting for the green to clear, the group could see ME aaaaaaaand the group on the green I believe. Ah well, I took my ice jacking like a champ. Bahahahaa

Lmao, well thats even worse. I need to settle down, I would have yelled atleast.

Odd. I generally find this the safest place to stand! Glad it was "just" a calf.

Lmao, well thats even worse. I need to settle down, I would have yelled atleast.

I don't know why I didn't to be honest, my wife is in shock.

Odd. I generally find this the safest place to stand! Glad it was "just" a calf.

Hahaha, no doubt, and not just my head. Lord knows I don't need to be hit in the head anymore than I already have been in my life, haha

Damn fast carts piss me off. SLOW DOWN and play un-ready golf dammit!

I'd rather get hit then be stuck here with 11 kids eff me

My rant for the day is it has now been three weeks since I touched a club or putter at all this is killing me

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Having my wallet here and not being able to use whats inside it.

Replacement cards being issued, but have not arrived yet.

Temporary ATM card I cannot remember the PIN even if there were a gun to my head.

Bathtub, drywall, tile, fixtures and fittings, paint.... my golf money is disappearing quickly.

Expensive slow shipping to Canada because USPS international shipping is pathetic....... I bought a shaft on ebay on the 22nd of April. Shipping was $25.... It's now scheduled for delivery May 6th

Somehow I can have a birdieball green shipped to Point Roberts WA, that has to cross the Canadian border and it can be there in 2 days for $9 through fedex....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back