Ordered New Bushnell Z6 Jolt today!

VokeyDokey

Reaction score
Handicap
After much debate on rather I needed one or not, caved in and ordered one today. Our dicks sporting goods had a grand opening coupon, so got it $100 off! Will post pictures as soon as it comes in.

Congrats on the buy bud! I'm sure you'll see that it comes in very handy! I got the v3 and I notice I like using it everywhere epsecially the range!

Nicely done! I wanted to go to the grand opening but was stuck in Orlando for a wedding

Nicely done! I wanted to go to the grand opening but was stuck in Orlando for a wedding

Let me know if you need one of those coupons I have an extra. It expires on the 10th

Let me know if you need one of those coupons I have an extra. It expires on the 10th

I may have to take you up on it. I've been looking to get a gps watch, just haven't pulled the trigger.

Its a solid device. I use the bigger one right now, the but the z6 is still attached to my bag and is the fastest I have ever used.

Great pickup Vokey, let us know how you like it. Rangefinders are absolutely necessary IMO.

Congrats on the nice grab!

Congrats, I just played my 1st round with my V3 and loved it!

Nice, it's a very good rangefinder

Yeah, it says on the coupon at the Tampa location only. It's a grand opening coupon.

Congrats, I am going back & forth on buying one.

Congrats, I am going back & forth on buying one.

I in the same situation, but the deal made the decision easier.

Back