THP Live Round thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Front 9 +1 37... let's do this!!!!!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Nice work. ..now the grind begins on that back 9 there

Couple more chances capitalized will be under par!

10th was tough into wind.. played dumb off the tee and left a 5 iron in my hand but I knocked it stiff and nearly birdied. Remain +1 through 10

Let me know what kinda shape and pace of play. We go off at 130

Greens are ruff not many people playing

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Front 9 +1 37... let's do this!!!!!

I wanna see 35 on the back!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Big time drive with wind support on 13. A 9 iron to about 7 feet and a solid putt bring me back to even par. Birdaaaaaaaaaaaye!

Nice dude...keep rolling

Making the turn at 47. Couple doubles early. Things starting to click a bit the past 4 holes. +2

Making the turn at 47. Couple doubles early. Things starting to click a bit the past 4 holes. +2

Keep that going for the rest of the back nine dude

Get after it Buddy....10 is a good Par 5. 11 is a birdie hole

Tried to play the wind on the par 3 14th and it just didn't turn with it. Long putt for birdie stayed left and I had to squeeze in a 5 footer for par. Still even.

Tried to play the wind on the par 3 14th and it just didn't turn with it. Long putt for birdie stayed left and I had to squeeze in a 5 footer for par. Still even.
Squeeze a couple birdies out and come in low buddy

Solid drive, but my hybrid bid for the par 5 in two hangs out right, hits the false front, and rolls down to the rough collar. Awful break, and I can't get up and down for bird from there.

Really bummed walking away from 15 with par.

Love this hole. Hate the results sometimes, but it's awesome. My tee is left of this shot. My dudes are teeing it forward.

Pin is out on the left point.

yrabu9aj.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back