What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brief warmup at the range and then a trip around the par-3 course with the wife doing the putting as prep for LIITA this weekend.

W-i-n-d-y out there today! Wow.

Cleaning clubs, selling clubs, putting up ads to sell clubs, watching the PGA, and THPing.

Finally found a public grass driving range in my area. Swung by today and hit a small bucket. It's only 20 minutes away and is on the way home from work. I see many quick buckets being hit after work. Until now, I only knew of 1 public grass range which was at a course 40 minutes north of where I live. While it's nice, it was out of the way, only open on weekends and closed at the first sign of bad weather. The place I just found, the grass area is open 7 days a week. I've been looking for more feedback with my irons that I don't feel I always get hitting off mats.

Went to the range to work on my Driver amd try my new ro me AmpCell hybrid...... boy do I need to practice more lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

THP and golf on TV is pretty much it.

Off to my very first lesson!

Watching the Wells Fargo Championship. Would like to see Rose win this one

Sent from my SGH-I257M using Tapatalk

Walked 18 in a little over 3 hours

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How is that possible on a sunday???

It is rare. It was supposed to rain this afternoon but the rain held off. I think everyone got out early this morning

Last edited:
Large bucket on the range this afternoon & a bunch of time putting. I think I finally hit on something with the driver & the more I swing the Tight Lies 3W & roll the Seemore, the more I like them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Washed my clubs and got them ready to go to Hawaii with me. I was going to rent clubs, but decided if I'm paying this much to play golf I'm going to have my clubs.

Wrote and likely passed the Golf Canada Level 3 Rules Exam. From the answers that were black and white we could judge I am close and likely on the good side. 15 Marks come from the "holes of golf" which is slightly subjective and is marked by Golf Canada so its close as to whether I passed or not.

It is a tough course though. There is so much information in the Rules and Decisions book it could easily be a week long course. The funny part is that defining where the problem was and finding the ruling in the 100 plus pages of index is what will get you through the exam better than a lot of other things.

Literally worked until my hands bled. Ouch.

THP after work today.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Played 18

Was going to hit the range and practice green but woke up with sore back. Decided to take a day off and relax mind and body. Walk in the park with wife and son, lunch then off to birthday party. Range and practice green right after I drop my kids off at school in the am!

Played 18 early this AM, and then stopped at a course and did an hours worth of putting practice.

Recovering from 36 holes yesterday. Cleaning my clubs and getting my bag ready for Spyglass Thursday and Pebble Friday.

THP'd, played 18 and watch some PGA Golf!!!

Got out to the "grass" range, playing in a scramble tomorrow and wanted to have a little consistency.

Played 18, shot 112, had some fun drinks some summer Shandy.

~Don't practice til you get it right, Practice til you can't get it wrong~

I guess this is considered "golf" stuff. LOL

Cleaned the garage and re-arranged/organized, the "golfing corner." Way too many old gloves laying around, culled the shag bag balls, threw out all those half tees I accumulate for par 3's and 5-wood/iron tee shots. Organized the cleaning area, towels, toothbrushes, windex, etc., polished the golf shoes, and swept and vacuumed the entire garage!

It wasn't bad to begin with, but looks great now. Real Golf stuff tomorrow on the course - 8:00 tee time!

Played 36 holes and now onto THPing for the night. T'was a successful day.

2 hours range time, 1 bucket feet together ingraining not throwing the club, 1 bucket 8i and 5i, 1 bucket fairway/driver, 1 bucket 100 yards, and 1 bucket 85 and 50 yards. Then 45 on the putting green chipping, then walked 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back