First ever tournament win!!

ziggy.365

Reaction score
Handicap
I am so pumped right now! I just came back from my first ever tournament win today!
It was at a junior zone event so all the juniors from the clubs around we're competing!
I shot a 69 through the 18. Coming down the stretch I was 1 under through 15 then made good pars on 16 and 17 and made a great birdie on 18 to shoot 2 under 69.
I came in and signed my card and they said there was a tie so we had to go for a sudden death playoff. On hole 1 we both made pars. On hole 2, a par 5, since he had the honours he went first and went right into the trees. I pull the driver and blast it down the left side leaving me with a shot to the green. He has to go further right to get out of the trees and does that to play his third from about 100 yards right of the green. I went for the green with hybrid and put it to 8 feet for eagle. He two putted for his par which left me with two putts towin. I sunk my eagle putt tho which felt really good. I won 150$ to the pro shop and 6 golf balls for my KP on 16

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats!

Congrats bud!! First win is a big one, now that you got it out of the way you gotta go out and win more! Dropping scores like -2 I don't think you'll have much trouble with winning!!

Outstanding! Congratulations on the win.

Tip Tap on my Samsung G4

Way to go Ziggy! Any win is great but to win in a sudden death playoff with an eagle, very nice!

Congrats, man! thats incredible!

Congrats! Heck of a way to get your first win. Nicely done!

Congrats, very solid. Keep it up

Sent from my SGH-I257M using Tapatalk

That's awesome, congrats!

Congrats on the win.

congrats on the win

Nice job, congratulations.

THP #theking #imwithchad

Thanks guys! It was really amazing! The nerves I felt on the playoff holes were ridiculous and channelling them and being able to hit good shots under pressure made it unbelievable!

Very Nice!!!!!!

I am so pumped right now! I just came back from my first ever tournament win today!
It was at a junior zone event so all the juniors from the clubs around we're competing!
I shot a 69 through the 18. Coming down the stretch I was 1 under through 15 then made good pars on 16 and 17 and made a great birdie on 18 to shoot 2 under 69.
I came in and signed my card and they said there was a tie so we had to go for a sudden death playoff. On hole 1 we both made pars. On hole 2, a par 5, since he had the honours he went first and went right into the trees. I pull the driver and blast it down the left side leaving me with a shot to the green. He has to go further right to get out of the trees and does that to play his third from about 100 yards right of the green. I went for the green with hybrid and put it to 8 feet for eagle. He two putted for his par which left me with two putts towin. I sunk my eagle putt tho which felt really good. I won 150$ to the pro shop and 6 golf balls for my KP on 16

Sweet! Eagle for the playoff win is awesome!

Congrats man! Winning is an awesome feeling! Relish it tonight but dont become satisfied with just one! My baseball coach said its okay to be greedy in a few things, and one of those is winning. But, always remember to stay humble and remember what brought you there, hard work! congrats again man! Keep on winning and make THP proud!

Congrats ziggy on the win and closing it out with an eagle for the win!

Congrats Ziggy, that's fantastic!!

Congrats Ziggy! Great win!

Using Tapatalk

Congrats on the win! Great round!!!

Congrats! Way to hammer it home with a nice eagle!!

Congrats. Very nice win.

Congrats Ziggy on your first of many tournament wins

Congrats!! Way to go Ziggy

:clapp: Congratulations ziggy!

Back