THP Live Coverage - TaylorMade SLDR S Metalwoods & SLDR Irons Launch

Awesome thread!

Explaining low and forward cg

y9ujujur.jpg

Look at all the tech by the attendees!

"Driver launched at a strange time last year." Talking about how the SLDR was ready before they originally planned so it was released mid summer.

Love the live feed. Thanks for doing this for us Morgan and Dean.

"Driver launched at a strange time last year." Talking about how the SLDR was ready before they originally planned so it was released mid summer.

I imagine it would have been tough to sit on it for longer.

oh and nice DJ swag!

u6ebetyq.jpg

Better minds than mine can decipher this equation

very cool can't wait to see more

u7e5e4ug.jpg

Check out the average changes from just 2000 to 2013

Interesting stuff, curious to see how these all turn out. Seems like a lot of new releases

Some comparison numbers

javu9abu.jpg

Between LaCosta, that hat, and the entire event so far.. I'm kinda jealous of Ddec in a bad way. This is gonna be a fantastic follow today.

Great work Morgan and Dean, thanks for the updates!

Rose won us open with R1. Switched to SLDR soon after because he thought it was a disadvantage against others to continue to use the r1

Sean Foley did the testing of SLDR with Justin Rose and couldn't believe they better numbers he was getting. TM wasn't crazy about Foley being in charge or the LM(being a Nike guy). But they loved how impressed he was.
vumebada.jpg

Rose won us open with R1. Switched to SLDR soon after because he thought it was a disadvantage against others to continue to use the r1

I guess It works the same for the pros long and straight

They believe they have found the right formula to help golfers gain 15-20 yards, and they believe this will happen within in the next two years.

Here is your 125 MPH ball speed.
a5yje4u6.jpg

Back