THP Live Coverage - TaylorMade SLDR S Metalwoods & SLDR Irons Launch

Here is your 125 MPH ball speed.
a5yje4u6.jpg

Is that backspin on the lower axis?

Some good stuff here guys. Thanks GG and ddec.

Very interesting read thus far. Glad to see THP is on it!

Niche product became its own category

They believe this is the best looking driver they have done. They are so happy to bring this look to their metalwoods.

yme8usas.jpg

Not a bad price point.

~Don't practice til you get it right, Practice til you can't get it wrong~

16 degree driver. Wow that seems like a ton of loft. 30 yards of left to right adjustability.

They have found more people have adjusted the SLDR at least once. Higher percentage than those who adjusted previous offerings

Great opportunity for you 2 and thanks for bringing it to us!

Looks like a very cool experience thus far.

They have found more people have adjusted the SLDR at least once. Higher percentage than those who adjusted previous offerings

This is interesting, has to have something to do with the simplicity of adjusting this one compared tot he spaceship that was the R1

great price point

I actually have work to do today. Oh well can wait until tomorrow.

People who already have low spin need a club that will provide the correct launch. Its Parr of the reason this will not be offered in lower than 10 loft.

zubuzutu.jpg

uma8amy3.jpg

Anyone know a golfer that hits the ball like this?

ry9y6a7y.jpg

Difference of having 2 to 3 fairways hit and then going to 7 or 8 per round

This is interesting, has to have something to do with the simplicity of adjusting this one compared tot he spaceship that was the R1

I found that interesting to.

One of the reasons I went with a 12* driver.

Haven't noticed the effect of it though lol.

~Don't practice til you get it right, Practice til you can't get it wrong~

Ever hit 14 or 16 degree driver? That's ok, took a while for people to believe the world wasn't flat.

This is an awesome event, lots of great info here. Thanks for sharing. That DJ hat was pretty sick too.

Back