Adidas Adizero Sport II

I'm a full on spikeless convert. These look like the next pair I'll be buying too. I love Adidas shoes.

They look perfect for walking.

Had these on today for just over 12 hours. Wore them during the presentations, the range, golf, and dinner. Not once did my feet bother me today. Traction was not an issue at all on the course which is a huge bonus. Everyone I talked to today was a fan of the provided footwear.

Glad to hear they worked for you buddy, sounds like a pair that could be worn on/off/to the course. Nice combination to have for sure.

They look like they would be really comfortable. I am not a big fan of the color combos, but that might would change once I see them in person. I have been happy with all the Adidas golf shoes I have had to date and doubt that these would disappoint comfort wise.

Had these on today for just over 12 hours. Wore them during the presentations, the range, golf, and dinner. Not once did my feet bother me today. Traction was not an issue at all on the course which is a huge bonus. Everyone I talked to today was a fan of the provided footwear.

Glad to hear about the traction

Will have to look into these

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

I like the color options. I need to replace my current Adidas soon and these just went to the top of the list. Adidas does such an awesome job with apparel. By far my favorite golf apparel company.

They look great love the blue and black ones

Really love my adizero sport from last year, feels like walking around in tennis shoes. Might have to buy more of these

These look very comfortable. Not sure I like the looks, but I have no doubt they are super comfy.

The question for me is - are they available in wide widths? I have fairly fat feet and Adidas shoes for me seem they are made for a skinny guy who plays basketball...

Just about to order a pair of the white ones. Love the look

Just about to order a pair of the white ones. Love the look

nice. I like them so far. I now have 3 walking rounds in with them.

nice. I like them so far. I now have 3 walking rounds in with them.

How do they breathe? That was my only concern but ive heard they are fine

How do these run to size, Dean? I've had Adidas shoes in the past that ran a little small--not all, but some.

How do these run to size, Dean? I've had Adidas shoes in the past that ran a little small--not all, but some.

I got my normal size and I was good. Some Adidas shoes in the past have run a little narrow for me, but that was not the case with these.

I got my normal size and I was good. Some Adidas shoes in the past have run a little narrow for me, but that was not the case with these.

Same here. That was what I was alluding to. These do look comfortable though. I'm not sure if we get to choose for the Morgan Cup. But, I'll be trying on everything they make before hand to see how they run, fit wise.

I have a half size up and they fit fine. Very comfortable, good traction, played a couple of rounds so far, they're my favorite shoe.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just got my pair today. Haven't played in them yet but initial thoughts are that they are really comfortable. Very lightweight with some nice insoles. Looking forward to getting them on the course. Can't decide between grey or white laces yet haha

dyjeqe7u.jpg

Just got my pair today. Haven't played in them yet but initial thoughts are that they are really comfortable. Very lightweight with some nice insoles. Looking forward to getting them on the course. Can't decide between grey or white laces yet haha

dyjeqe7u.jpg

Those are sharp!

dyjeqe7u.jpg

Looking good

I got mine in the mail last week and wore them for the first time this weekend. While not a round, I tested them Friday at the range and Saturday while walking around the Wells Fargo at Quail Hollow - they were super comfy (almost more so than my asics gel nimbus running shoes) and didn't blister or cause any discomfort after 6 hours of walking around the course on Saturday. For a waterproof shoe, they are very light and not cool.

I like the look of these and am a big fan of Adidas shoes. I actually scored a free pair at a charity tournament last summer and really enjoyed them. My only issue with the mesh on them is that they get really dirty. I've had to wash mine several times. That said, they are super comfy and I'm definitely going to check out some of the spikeless shoes that Justin Rose has been wearing lately.
I have a pair of these, what is the best method to wash them?

Back