What Ball Did You Play Last - What Are Your Thoughts?

I played the Wilson DUO yesterday and I really liked it. I'll keep buying these.

Played a few holes today with the pro v1x, have to say I really liked it.
Will get some and keep trying them out.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

Callaway Hex Control. Nice ball. Solid durability, distance and feel off the putter. My impression is it didn't spin quite as much into the greens as the 2013 Wilson tour ball, more of a bounce and small roll-out type ball. I'd play it again, no problem.

B330RX. Today just confirmed for me again that there is no reason for me to pay anything else.
I was B-Fit into that ball last weekend; and put it in play yesterday, absolutely no complaints and I think I have found my ball for the foreseeable future.

One cannot go wrong with the Bridgestone B330 Tour ball. Good distance off the tee and drop and stop action on approach shots.

Played a Taylormade Tour Preferred X that I got from Mr. 441 a while back, I am impressed with it as it held up well after 15 holes, ball was solid off the tee could feel the compression off the woods and irons(ball seemed to jump off the face), ball had plenty of spin on shots into the green and felt good of the putter, the wind didn't seem to effect it much at all.

Taylormade project a.

Can't really say anything bad about it, performed the same as a RBZ Urethane I used.

~Don't practice til you get it right, Practice til you can't get it wrong~

Callaway SR2. This ball is amazing! Long and straight off of the driver and solid spin into the greens. Also great on half wedge shots and pitch shots.

Played a proV1 and it was great. Usually I play a Callaway ball but the titleist performed when I needed it today.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Picked up a dozen Chrome+ and put the in play the last 3 rounds.. I have recently been testing around but this is my go-to ball.. Performs as a mix of the project (a) and the b330s IMO.
And it's cheaper than both of the mentioned. So yeah I'm gonna continue with the Chrome+ over the foreseeable future! :)

Sent from my Ericsson Hotline 900

Played my one and only Z star and loved it. Thought it was a all around great ball. Now I'm gonna have to get me some more

e5. Just a solid all around ball. I'm definitely a bigger fan of the RX but the e5 is a good lower cost option.

Chrome +

Monster off of the tee for me, Ive been able to hit it against the Q-Star on a few holes and the Chrome + has been 10-15 yards (probably closer to 10) longer than the Q-Star on most occasions

After losing a couple of e6 balls in the first 4 holes today I decided to give the 330RX a try on the back 9 and was quite impressed

New swing meant a few bad shots very now and again, but even with my technique and old clubs I was still seeing some action on full shots into the greens with the ball stopping pretty close to where it landed. Think I will be enjoying the time with these once the new swing is in the groove

For some reason, I was being tempted to try the strata jet. I bought some and tried it. I was impressed with it but I played the back 9 with the SS and SS won imo, just liked the feel better than the jet. Would I buy the jets again, yep sure would.

B330s. I can say ive found a winner here, just performs great for me all around. Just bought 2 dozen more today

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Another round with the Callaway Supersofts. It's always been tough for me to distinguish characteristics of balls, but I can with these. I see a noticeable kick in distance and the feel with putting/short game I get is very noticeable. I'll be playing these for a while.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have been playing titelist pro v's for a long time. After reading positive reviews on the titelist NXT tour balls for 2014, I bought a dozen. I played them them today for the first time. Verdict I didn't like them. They were very hard off the putter and with my irons. Even well struck balls did not have that sweet feeling you get with the pro v's. My driver performed ok with the NXT's, hybrids felt fine, but that's where the good feeling ended. I will play out with the dozen I bought, but after that back to the pro v.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Been playing some Penta TP5 I across, and my general perception is meg. I don't love it, I don't hate it. Id game one in a pinch, but Ill choose other balls first. The cover sucks. Cracked and scuffed with just a few good wedge shots. Barely last 3 holes.

Wanna try the B330-S next but 20% off in the proshop says I'm taking an extended look at the Pro V1. I've never liked the V1x, but the few V1 I've come across have been fun to play. I'm looking forward to trying them out.

Wilson Staff FG Tour X. I need a few more rounds to know for sure, but distance was outstanding and spin and feel were just right. I did have a couple long fairway shots with my 2Deep that held the green. One was from 256 yards slightly downwind and the other was uphill into the wind from 238. I also had a 290 yard tee shot with my 2Deep that seemed to roll out better than usual.

Had a round with the new callaway super soft. Super ball for the price. Feels like a premium ball without the spin. Will see how it goes in interclub this week.

What Ball Did You Play Last - What Are Your Thoughts?

Titleist NXT Tour S. Cheaper than ProV. I'd game NXT over Bridgestone 330RXZ. Best is still Pro V

I've been going back and forth with the B-330 and the Pro V1X, both are exceptional.

Pulled last years Srixon Z-Star XV out of the bag at one point last night and really pounded it off the tee. Didn't do much else with my game, and the greens are already rock hard, so I won't blame my bad luck with runout on the ball.

I found a Callaway tour I (s) looking for one of my balls. It was perfect. Used it for 12 straight holes. Man I loved it. Distance off the T, great off the wedge, putted beautifully.

I wish they still made them..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Back