2014 Players Championship Contest & Official Thread

I have three tied for the lead

Wow can't believe Phil put didn't break

Eager to watch me some golf. Sergio is looking good!

Westie looks good

I can't believe I don't have Sergio. What an idiot I am. It's like this course was put on earth just from him.

My team for the week:

Spieth
Thompson
Luke
Choi
Blixt
Hicks
Kuch
Furyk
Stadler
Perez

Rors
Schawartzel
Scott
Palmer
Na
Perez
Poults
Sabbatini
Senden
Jaidee

PALMER to win

Not sure how much I'll get done once I start watching app

Early yet, but my ability to jinx golfers I like borders on uncanny. Rory's doing quite well. But Top 5 is playing pretty...well, middling, thus far.

Henley playing crazy and stiffs one to 4 ft on 17

Wow Speith going off and Leonard stuffs an eagle to start

Justin Leonard just holed out for eagle on #1

Phil is having a ruff day glad i beanched him this week

Boom, this just happened. Planned a last minute trip to Ponte Vedra. I'll be taking the wife to The Players for Mothers Day. She loves this tournament and has always wanted to see it live.

Huge shout out to Birdies for the Brave. I was able to buy veteran tickets for $25 each for Sunday. They are providing complimentary tickets to active duty, disabled vets and retirees. That's really cool!

Leaving tomorrow afternoon. Hanging around St. Augustine Saturday, The Players Sunday, coming home Monday.

That's awesome Barry enjoy my friend!

Boom, this just happened. Planned a last minute trip to Ponte Vedra. I'll be taking the wife to The Players for Mothers Day. She loves this tournament and has always wanted to see it live.

Huge shout out to Birdies for the Brave. I was able to buy veteran tickets for $25 each for Sunday. They are providing complimentary tickets to active duty, disabled vets and retirees. That's really cool!

Leaving tomorrow afternoon. Hanging around St. Augustine Saturday, The Players Sunday, coming home Monday.

That is awesome dude! Hope you have a blast down there.

I just sent you a tweet man, I have two tickets + parking pass for Friday I cannot use.

Els just dropped the f bomb

Looks like the afternoon wave has its work cut out.

AWESOME Barry!! Congrats on that. Have a great time.

I just sent you a tweet man, I have two tickets + parking pass for Friday I cannot use.

Thanks for the offer Troy but had to make slight change of plans. We were originally looking to head down today to do Friday round but wife had something come up and has to work tomorrow. Won't be leaving Atlanta until evening tomorrow.

Speith almost jarred that double breaker. Wow.

Back