Contest #4 - The Gauntlet w/ THP & Callaway Golf - Join Team Ethanator

Just an indication of how big #TheGauntlet is getting...LPGA pros are trying to come on as ringers.

Just an indication of how big #TheGauntlet is getting...LPGA pros are trying to come on as ringers.

Lots of LPGA love on THP. At the last THP Outing we had multiple LPGA players playing with the forum members.

Thanks to the Ethanator, Callaway Golf and THP for the opportunity to compete to gain access to the Gauntlet!

Here is your chance to be part of the event on the team of the guy you enjoy.
Join the Albatross Club and submit an entry.

I've wanted to enter but can't pull that weekend off from work. I am however going to become an albatross Member because in my short time here, I've had nothing but positive experiences with every member I've been in contact with.

Whomever is lucky enough to be chosen to be a part of Ethan's Team will no doubt have a great time with a great Captain. And they'll get to see just how sneaky good he is. He's got some distance and when his putting is on, the other teams might as well just learn to love 2nd place because that's what they're going to be playing for.

Alex get an entry in. How cool would it be for us to meet up in Myrtle. We could say we have played together coast to coast.

I really want to try and make this, but the timeframe lands smack day in the middle of my busy season. I'd have to win the lottery and quite to get time off then.

Good luck to everyone though!

~Don't practice til you get it right, Practice til you can't get it wrong~

Some lyrical masters in here. Keep them coming guys.

Last edited:
Salisboss haiku time

Here is my entry, good luck everyone

Good luck to everyone entering!

Awesome Nate!!

So strangely awesome to be on the other side of the submission process. Good luck to all! Can't wait to see who else will be joining us in Hilton Head!

This is going to be tough to decide

There are some great rhymes in here. Could write a THP poetry book.

Another fun one. Had to invoke bacon, this is THP after all...

Ethanator the terminator

Last edited:
Not my best.....but here it is

Monday will be here before you know it get those entries in.

Contest #4 - The Gauntlet w/ THP & Callaway Golf - Join Team Ethanator

Dang - you guys really do your homework!

Hey it's stiff competition. Got to pull out all stops. Plus I used to cover Patriot League hoops.

Last edited:

Last edited:
Back