2014 NFL Draft Contest

Bortles and Bridgewater are the two big names that people are watching.
I think Bortles is raw but has the ability. Bridgewater has question marks, but analytics say he will do well.
Drafting position players too early is a story for me (RB, WR)
And the big question, will we see more than 8 trades in the 1st round.

Who ya taking at 4?

I'll go under 8 trades...like 6

There is a rumor that the Raiders might do some thing crazy and select Carr at #5 aperantly they are very high on him

I didn't look at any mock drafts while I was making my picks because I didn't want to confuse myself. I submitted my picks and there is so much resemblance to Mel Kiper's picks. In other words, I'm screwed.

I didn't look at any mock drafts while I was making my picks because I didn't want to confuse myself. I submitted my picks and there is so much resemblance to Mel Kiper's picks. In other words, I'm screwed.

But ist is great watching him stammer when the picks don't fall the way he thinks they should

Entry sent. This will add some interest for me since my team (Redskins) aren't picking in the first round.

I think Bortles is raw but has the ability. Bridgewater has question marks, but analytics say he will do well.
I heard yesterday one expert say this could bed the first draft ever that a RB doesn't go in the first round.

That's hard to believe but shows the shift in talent value. I mean look at Alfred Morris and what he has done as a late round pick

Little known RB some team may get a steal in Terrance West (Towson). I think he could have an impact next year.

I like it. Thanks. I think Dallas trades out of 16. I think someone from up top will be looking at someone and can afford a few draft picks to come down and get who's on their list. I think Dallas ends up picking late in the first round. Just a hunch.

JB- any likelihood you think Houston drafts Clowney only to move him later in a trade if another team can't move up? I've heard locally that a scenario like that isn't out of the equation.

JB- any likelihood you think Houston drafts Clowney only to move him later in a trade if another team can't move up? I've heard locally that a scenario like that isn't out of the equation.

Possibly but unlikely

I am entered!!

Picks sent

Peter king reporting rams taking Robinson.

Manziel to the Browns! Just think you guys will get the first pick next year. :)

Absolutely there is.

For Mack? For a right tackle? With Blackman suspended indefinitely, to me it doesn't make sense to pass on Watkins. It's not even a case of need over best available. Outside of Robinson, Matthews and Clowney, the last of the elite top level players would be Watkins

Chatter coming out of NE that Mallett could be traded to Hou... Ugh, say it ain't so...

Jax has a raging hard on for Mack.

I know some are saying the gap between him and Clowney isn't that large, but for them to pass on a qb or wr for defense just blows my mind. But then again, I'm just a fan. These guys get paid a lot of money to make these decisions

I know some are saying the gap between him and Clowney isn't that large, but for them to pass on a qb or wr for defense just blows my mind. But then again, I'm just a fan. These guys get paid a lot of money to make these decisions

Hey root for them to take mack dang it

Any twitter following I need to do with any of the NFL in the know guys out there? Right now have John Clayton, Mel Kiper and newly added Jon Gruden. Who else do I need?!

Back