2014 NFL Draft Contest

Dolphins GM needs to start working the phones for a trade down. The top 4 O-lineman are all off the board, move back and get more picks and draft an O-lineman in the 2nd round.

Phins could take Morgan Moses

My wife told me I had to pack for L.I.I.T.A and I missed it. I thought she took care of that. I had a whopping 2/15 picks.

The question now is, where does JFF fall to?

Green Bay will take him!

I think it'll be awhile now.

Which means he'll go next. haha

Hmm have to get up in 6 hours for airport....haven't packed...can't stop watching

The ESPN analysts are horrible. They just spent 5 minutes saying Dallas couldn't pick JF because they had to go defense. Then they fall over themselves praising the OL pick.

Dolphins board is lighting up. They have 2 out of their top 5 players sitting there, but they know their pick is in demand. If they can get a 2nd and not go down more than 6 picks, they will jump.

I want to know more!!!!

Keep sipping that water Johnny.
Maybe sign some autographs.

Just a thought: if Manziel gets past Arizona at 20.....Chip Kelly recruited Manziel heavily when he was at Oregon, and the Eagles pick at 22.

Not bad at all there

5/15.. i'm not upset with that.

Just a thought: if Manziel gets past Arizona at 20.....Chip Kelly recruited Manziel heavily when he was at Oregon, and the Eagles pick at 22.

Now that'd be interesting. Even with Foles year last year, would he do it? I don't know their needs off hand, but that would be one big pick.

While I doubt it'd happen it would be real fun to see the fans reaction if the Jets took Johnny Football.

This has been a fun thread. I just raced home from the bar hoping it would be JFF to Dallas.

If the Browns took Carlos Hyde, MikeDean would literally cry.

If the Browns took Carlos Hyde, MikeDean would literally cry.

Ehh maybe in 2nd round. ..not sure if he's 1st round worthy

But I'd buy the jersey

Ehh maybe in 2nd round. ..not sure if he's 1st round worthy

But I'd buy the jersey

It would be like drafting a Trent Richardson...But less cancerish.

Dear shefter,
We don't want johnny

Signed
Cleveland fans mot named PhillyV

LOL at the Manziel/Rodgers comparisons. Let's not get crazy. ESPN going hard on JFF.

Really wanted Steelers to grab Dennard. Any chance Roby falls to them in the 2nd??

Gruden seriously needs to drop the Manziel thing.

Gruden was behind that I'm sure.

If Manziel isn't picked soon Gruden just might start his or team and pick all the remaining QBs to be on it.

~Don't practice til you get it right, Practice til you can't get it wrong~

Back