TNTCIGARGUY and the Annika Academy

2y6apuha.jpg
devo6 going in now and the breeze is freshening.

ugyqu7ej.jpg

5apesy9y.jpg

Mark showing Trevor the finger tip swing to drive home his grip pressure. Trevor is soaking it all in.

Would love to hear about the bunny esr drill later. Looking good Trev.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Ok, that was the best ball he hit today. Ball hung in the air and drive through the wind with a simple grip change. (Hogan theory at play)

Just read the grip section in five lessons last night.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Moved the grip to the pad from the fingers. Position the hand and let the finger find their way around the grip

Moved the grip to the pad from the fingers. Position the hand and let the finger find their way around the grip

Not to get too off topic but my instructor did the same thing with me and actually drew in pen on my glove where the club should sit. Instant difference. More club speed with the best wrist hinge. Thanks for the pictures Freddie this is fun to follow along.

Readjusting the to secret loft, no peaking

Freddie, I went back and embedded the images for you on the first couple of posts.

rejynera.jpg

Really dialing in Trevor. Got him aimed right instead of left.

eqy6emed.jpg

Trevor's numbers from the first to last swing

etesevu3.jpg

Both with his xhot standard 5w

segasu6y.jpg

X2hot added 8 yards to his 5w game with stock stiff your blue

Now jumped into x2hot driver with stock green shaft. 9* neutral up 1

Looks like fun Trevor, thanks for the updates Panda! That building in the background brings back some fond memories

Just got caught up. Loving all the pics Freddie, thanks for doing that forTrevor. Can't wait to hear about it when he gets back here.

Night and day with the x2hot and Bertha. Three balls all in play and solid.

Mark running from a hug from Trevor.

'The perception of what you need over what you want' quote of the day

du7ete3e.jpg

y3y5a9u9.jpg

uje3ypa8.jpg

This putter is being order by panda today. Same setup

Fittings are great but you get tired

Fittings are great but you get tired
This is what I remember most about my most recent fitting. How lazy my swing felt towards the end.

Thanks for tagging along and helping Trevor document this process. And for sharing the pics and insight.

Fitting at AA is costing you strokes Trev!!!!

Back