May is Odyssey Month on Tour

jlukes

Reaction score
May is Odyssey month on tour, which means you will be seeing a lot of guys wearing Odyssey gear and using Odyssey staff bags this month. Looking forward to seeing the new gear and finding out what will be made available for consumers!

Last edited:
Those bags are sick

The bags look great. I will be curious to see what else they have up their sleeves

Really liking the bag, ive recently been stuck by the Odyssey bug, 1 now but that will change very soon.

Sent from my SGH-I257M using Tapatalk

that screams BUCK BUY ME! I MATCH YOUR TATTOOS!

I can't wait to drool over their stuff all month long!

Fine looking staff bag! Happy Odyssey Month!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Oh man. I am looking forward to what they have planned!

That bottom bag would match all my head covers.

Yeah, those IOD bags are flat out gorgeous.

Really liking the bag, ive recently been stuck by the Odyssey bug, 1 now but that will change very soon.

I have been a fan of Odyssey for quite a while now, I do own other putters but currently 3 Odysseys are in my possession. I love the look of the Innovate or Die bag, just outstanding IMO.

I have been a fan of Odyssey for quite a while now, I do own other putters but currently 3 Odysseys are in my possession. I love the look of the Innovate or Die bag, just outstanding IMO.

The bag is very slick. Been eyeing the model #7 recently. Im quite picky when it comes to flatsticks.

The bag is very slick. Been eyeing the model #7 recently. Im quite picky when it comes to flatsticks.

The 7 is awesome.

that screams BUCK BUY ME! I MATCH YOUR TATTOOS!

I can't mess with that bag then. I'll put my wallet in it, and I won't get it back.

Seriously, though, that staffer is awesome.

I can't mess with that bag then. I'll put my wallet in it, and I won't get it back.

Seriously, though, that staffer is awesome.

It is filthy. I will not Google it!

The 7 is awesome.

Thats is on my long list of next to try at GT. Thinking it will be my next addition

Great looking bags. I'm a huge fan of the IOD. Just awesome.

Really like the innovate or die bags, so BA looking!

May might be Odyssey month in my bag as well. Pondering something a new flatstick something fierce.

So much awesomeness in this photo!!!

So much awesomeness in this photo!!!

Lucky me, I'll be there to grab some #OdysseySwag

I need me some Innovate or Die stuff!

Back