THP @ Winstar Golf Course

Sign me up if its the right weekend, September?. Its an easy 4 hour drive from Wichita. I just want to play golf with THP'ers again.

I'm for sure down for another Winstar get together. Definitely worth the drive for me. Once we knew we weren't going to get poured on, I had a freakin' blast.

I'm sure this course will have a thorough THP-style review one way or another.

Going to get this one started up again. Seems we have some interest from some folks wanting to do this again. I think this may turn out to be twice the size as last time. Going to send out the message in the DFW thread to get this kicked off.

Looks like I'm out unless it's in July. June is booked full

Im in. Before Seemore would be good.

Looks like I'm out unless it's in July. June is booked full

You're killing me. You were definitely high on the list to get in on this. Thanks for jumping in and letting us know. Will keep that date in mind. I know there are only a couple weeks available in June for some if us.

I am in. Winstar plus THP'ers sounds perfect to me

Going to get this one started up again. Seems we have some interest from some folks wanting to do this again. I think this may turn out to be twice the size as last time. Going to send out the message in the DFW thread to get this kicked off.

Missed it last time but would really like to make it this time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Missed it last time but would really like to make it this time.

Hey Matthew. Looking for good dates from folks. I know there are a few weekends that don't work for many of us. Kids getting out of school and family trips to go on. THP events, and things like that. We want to find a weekend that works for the most people.

Hey Matthew. Looking for good dates from folks. I know there are a few weekends that don't work for many of us. Kids getting out of school and family trips to go on. THP events, and things like that. We want to find a weekend that works for the most people.

I'm out next weekend (17th) for a wedding in FL & Memorial Day weekend, meeting my family in MS.

17th & 24th work, 31st is out, june is wide open until seemore

Daaaaang! I would love to get back out to Winstar if the schedule works out. I am open (tentatively) on the following weekends:

May 31-Jun 1
June 7-8
July 5-6
July 19-20

I am in for sure!

Only weekend I cant be there is weekends of June 14th or 21st.

At the moment, I can do the weekend of:
May 31
June 14, 21, 28
July 12, 19

Is this a single day thing or an overnight thing or what?

At the moment, I can do the weekend of:
May 31
June 14, 21, 28
July 12, 19

Is this a single day thing or an overnight thing or what?

Last one was single day 36 holes of awesomeness

I'm starting to see a trend here. That third week in July is really looking like the best options from this that have already responded. I know June is going to be tough for a lot of folks, me included. We will give this some time for everyone to see what best fits their summer schedule, but definitely wanted to get this thing going again for the summer.

I'm starting to see a trend here. That third week in July is really looking like the best options from this that have already responded. I know June is going to be tough for a lot of folks, me included. We will give this some time for everyone to see what best fits their summer schedule, but definitely wanted to get this thing going again for the summer.

Thanks for bringing this one back up.

July..then I'm there

I'm so ready to get back up there for this. This was such a blast last year.

I may be up for this--would be the weekend before the MC--good prep!

Weekend of 7/11 should be doable for me.

Back