Status
Not open for further replies.
Cards trade Dan Haren for Mark Mulder who did nothing but get hurt

That one sucked, but we did pretty good on wainwright for Jd Drew and Edmonds for kent bottenfield

Delino DeShields for Pedro Martinez.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got one better. Miguel Cabrera for Cameron Maybin & Andrew Miller. That one still bothers me.

The Fish with another sweep and tied for first in the NL East. Let's see if these kids can win a few road games.

I got one better. Miguel Cabrera for Cameron Maybin & Andrew Miller. That one still bothers me.

The Fish with another sweep and tied for first in the NL East. Let's see if these kids can win a few road games.

I am shocked at how well they are playing. I mean I know they have Fernandez and Stanton, but wow

Hey we got the D train too!
Until he forgot the strike zone isn't 12'x12'

I sorta love that trade though...

And for a couple years Edmonds for David Freese.

At least for one post season.
I still Edmonds is one if the best defensive center fielders to play the game

I am not sure that is even debatable

Dude was a vacuum. We have been blessed having Edmonds in center for years, and atill have the best catcher on the game (maybe if all time) behind the plate!!!

I am shocked at how well they are playing. I mean I know they have Fernandez and Stanton, but wow

Yeah same here. But I'm a bit guarded after watching multiple championship teams dismantled. These guys will be Yankees or Red Sox eventually. We need the Heat owner to buy the team lol.

Hey we got the D train too!
Until he forgot the strike zone isn't 12'x12'

I sorta love that trade though...

Forgot about Dontrelle. He was fun to watch his rookie year. It's a shame he didn't last.

Yeah same here. But I'm a bit guarded after watching multiple championship teams dismantled. These guys will be Yankees or Red Sox eventually. We need the Heat owner to buy the team lol.

Forgot about Dontrelle. He was fun to watch his rookie year. It's a shame he didn't last.

Or oil can Boyd

Royals have finally won a game when they scored less than four runs, right after they finally lost a game scoring MORE than three runs! Then had an 8-0 win tonight.

Finally the Braves string a few hits together to score more than 1 run in game. Need the pitching to stay strong now.

All with 2 outs, too!

Fredi w the hit and run! Nice!

Thanks for the blown save Kimbrel.

Teheran with a gem of an 8 inning, 1 hitter, and Kimbrel comes in and blows it.

Freakin awesome.

That's his story this year. He's been terrible.

In pressure situations, his clutchness has not been clutch.

It used to be a done deal with him. Now I just expect the blown save out of him.

Thank you, Freddie Freeman.

Might want to turn on MLB Network to watch Yu Darvish pitch the 9th against the Red Sox.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back