2014 #TheKing Was Here - Video & Recap Thread

Had a package from Callaway waiting on me when I got home today!

7d0ada39-885b-466b-9011-3085473eff1d_zps39a5ba97.jpg

375fac0e-fbef-4e10-9a2c-c77fce879ed8_zps2701dd93.jpg

c6c0ba59-8df8-400c-ac01-aaa824f7e6ef_zps33571fe8.jpg

Thanks to THP and Callaway Golf for the best golf weekend of my life!!!

Well deserved after that stellar play in Orlando dude! I've always wondered what constituted "a year's supply" of golf balls...now I know!

Awesome. I have been swamped since I got back, too many commitments. I have a big post to get up in here this weekend. I keep thinking back to different moments from a couple weekends ago and just smile. Had the time of my life that weekend. Can't wait till I make it to the next event.

Awesome, that means mine will be here soon! ! Congrats roommate

Typos courtesy of Tapatalk, enjoy!

Thats awesome Josh. I should get a sleeve for every stroke I gave... just saying.

That is so cool Josh and well earned! 12 dozen SR2's!

Had a package from Callaway waiting on me when I got home today!

7d0ada39-885b-466b-9011-3085473eff1d_zps39a5ba97.jpg

375fac0e-fbef-4e10-9a2c-c77fce879ed8_zps2701dd93.jpg

c6c0ba59-8df8-400c-ac01-aaa824f7e6ef_zps33571fe8.jpg

Thanks to THP and Callaway Golf for the best golf weekend of my life!!!

That's incredible!

Heck yeah buddy, you earned it MT!

Nice Josh. No doubt what you'll be hitting when I come down Memorial Day weekend!

Very nice Josh! MVP!

That's awesome Josh! Congrats again and play em well!!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

PIC from Friday night after the Captains meetings I don't think I've uploaded yet.

ymuha3am.jpg

PIC from Friday night after the Captains meetings I don't think I've uploaded yet.

ymuha3am.jpg
I love the night golf, such a cool after hours activity!

I still have to find time to recap my final round and my last impressions from the event, but I wanted to see if anyone has seen TeedUpThoughts fixed phone yet? :alien:

J
e3uqubu4.jpg

Thanks again THP & Callaway for the awesome MVP prize!! These arrived today!

Typos courtesy of Tapatalk, enjoy!

Ray...awesome buddy! You earned it.

Just went thru and cleaned up my PM inbox. Had to delete all my King messages. It was really a bummer but reading over some of our pre event thoughts and discussions was pretty cool.

In the time since I have been able to talk to a few of the guys via text and PM like I have known them forever. I have played with some since, about to play with more and for each event I sign up for I find myself looking for guys from this event to get in so I can see them and re-live the event again. That was one of my favorite parts of the Bridgestone Championship sign ups.

Events like this and LIITA live on long after the event is over. Friendships are made and things just change. It's hard to explain but now I understand some of the comments I would really early in my THP life from the more tenured members who have been able to participate in multiple events.

And I like it.

Sort of off topic, but #TheKing has fueled my desire for competitive golf that matters. I've registered for the Vancouver Golf Tour and I have Callaway and THP to thank for the push.

That is awesome, good luck my little brother

Sort of off topic, but #TheKing has fueled my desire for competitive golf that matters. I've registered for the Vancouver Golf Tour and I have Callaway and THP to thank for the push.

Good luck man, you're gonna tear it up! Right now I just have a deep desire to play good golf again...but that's another story for another day.

That's awesome, can't wait to hear how it goes for ya!

This is awesome dude. Tear it up out there!

Back