Central NJ, Eastern PA & Surrounding Area Chat

Anyone?

Anyone up for tomorrow evening? Rain is supposed to stop in the morning. Also I know it is mother's day but would anyone be up for playing on Sunday? My wife is a teacher and has AP exam review sessions all day so I am free at least until 3 or so.

Wish i could. I can't get out either day. Have a good round, or two.

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk

Awesome round today with jlukes played one of my best rounds ever. My power cut fade push slice only reared its ugly head once(into the water on the 9th hole...)

Awesome round today with jlukes played one of my best rounds ever. My power cut fade push slice only reared its ugly head once(into the water on the 9th hole...)

Really had a blast dude. You were pounding the driver on the back 9

Bailing this afternoon but I am still hoping for Saturday or Sunday.

Looks like I am playing at Sea Oaks sunday morning with my sister's boyfriend. Can't wait to see that course when it is in season - only time I played it was early march

Wish I could of made it this week. Been working on a presentation for our coo and have had no time.

Just putting it out there. I am playing Berkshire Valley at 8:30 on Sunday and there is still one more spot available online.

I have not played Cranbury in several years but it used to be a good track. This offer might be something of interest to those in the area

Cranbury Golf Club
West Windsor, NJ
Only 4 Days Left To Buy - All 2014 Season To Play!Only 4 Days Left To Buy - All 2014 Season To Play!
top-left.png
top-right.png
clock.png
Twosome Golf Any Day Any Time
Includes Cart Rental and FREE Replay
Get Your Green Fee Ticket Now!
$4959% OFF! Save $71
Retail value $120
Two guests play one round of golf
Use any day for any available tee-off time
Includes FREE Same Day replay for both players*
All cart fees included
Unlimited buys
Valid for use until the end of the 2014 Season
Not valid with any other special offers or discounts
Not valid for tournament play
Fully transferable
Makes a great gift
bottom-left.png
bottom-right.png
http://www.underpar.com/courses/cra...6&utm_source=CampaignMonitor&utm_medium=email
Offer expires at 12:00pm EST Tuesday May 13, 2014
Your Green Fee Tickets will be delivered immediately after you complete your purchase. This is an exclusive offer that can only be obtained via online purchases made through UnderPar
See all deals →

*First round can be booked in advance, replay round can be booked at completion of the previous round and is subject to availability. Includes cart rental.

I have not played Cranbury in several years but it used to be a good track. This offer might be something of interest to those in the area

Cranbury Golf Club
West Windsor, NJ
Only 4 Days Left To Buy - All 2014 Season To Play!Only 4 Days Left To Buy - All 2014 Season To Play!
top-left.png
top-right.png
clock.png
$4959% OFF! Save $71
Retail value $120
All cart fees included
Unlimited buys
Fully transferable
Makes a great gift
bottom-left.png
bottom-right.png
http://www.underpar.com/courses/cra...6&utm_source=CampaignMonitor&utm_medium=email
Your Green Fee Tickets will be delivered immediately after you complete your purchase. This is an exclusive offer that can only be obtained via online purchases made through UnderPar
See all deals →

*First round can be booked in advance, replay round can be booked at completion of the previous round and is subject to availability. Includes cart rental.
One of the best parts is free replay that day. Could be 72 holes of golf with cart for $50.

Wow, great deal and it is also good on weekends. I've never heard of that site but I'll be checking it out.

I 6 putted today... I loathe stupid pin placements.

Woodcrest 15th hole. I was on long in 2 then the fun began.

Woodcrest 15th hole. I was on long in 2 then the fun began.

How is Woodcrest? I've never played there, but it's close to me.

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk

Yeah how is Woodcrest playing Francis? I may get there Monday

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Cranbury Golf Club
West Windsor, NJ
top-left.png
top-right.png
clock.png
$4959% OFF! Save $71
Retail value $120
All cart fees included
Unlimited buys
Fully transferable
Makes a great gift
bottom-left.png
bottom-right.png
See all deals →

Just picked one of these up for Buck and I for next Saturday (5/17). I am planning on playing 36 holes. If anyone is interested in joining us, let me know ASAP so I can book a tee time.

I love Woodcrest if it wasn't for the cost I would play there all the time.

It's in great shape and never really crowded.

You can only purchase alcohol if your a member this year which is kinda strange.

I love Woodcrest if it wasn't for the cost I would play there all the time.

It's in great shape and never really crowded.

You can only purchase alcohol if your a member this year which is kinda strange.

Ok cool, thanks. I've never played it, so need to get there this year. Maybe the alcohol think is related to insurance. Definitely weird though.

Taps away

Just picked one of these up for Buck and I for next Saturday (5/17). I am planning on playing 36 holes. If anyone is interested in joining us, let me know ASAP so I can book a tee time.
Hmmmm.....

Out for Saturday but looking to play Friday morning

Last edited:
Out for Saturday but looking to play Friday morning

I may be in for Friday morning. I have window guys coming this week, just not sure of the day.

Last call for everyone. That deal ends today I believe. Lets go Pete!!!

Dev I might be up for 27 or 36 be good to work out with all this new equipment in the bag.

Back