DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
About all I can do is the weekend of May 31st. After that it's gonna be early July for me.

That may turn out to be a common thing here. We can always move this back into July, if that is how it works out. I would just head up closer to Shane to play some golf..

I'm in port Aransas the last week of July.

Lucky you. Your not even here right now, so take carry of your business in Florida and get back with us after you have won down there.

I have been trading calls and text with Dennis Sales trying to get something set up. Been a little out of pocket the last couple of weeks but I will touch base with him again. Any days better for you than others?

Let's get this scheduled!!!!

Let's get this scheduled!!!!
What is the minimum to have a class? I was just wanting this again today on some bad reads!

Here is Andrew looking for fish in the water feature. If he would have had his rod, he would have sat right there the rest of the day.
ynaravur.jpg

Nice, tight little par 4. Only hole on the back that I had a problem with. If only the group behind us had not hit into us.
atypa8ag.jpg

pate7u9y.jpg

Here is Andrew looking for fish in the water feature. If he would have had his rod, he would have sat right there the rest of the day.
ynaravur.jpg

Your right about that! I really enjoyed this course. We need to get some more THPer's to join us next time. Its a lot better than Pecan Valley IMO.

ynaravur.jpg

Your right about that! I really enjoyed this course. We need to get some more THPer's to join us next time. Its a lot better than Pecan Valley IMO.

Im game, pecan is cheaper!!

SUGA! Good track. Tee ball is soooo important there. Really have to trust your swing and not get into trying the "guide" the ball.
How were the greens rollin'? They were a tad slow 2 weeks ago.

SUGA! Good track. Tee ball is soooo important there. Really have to trust your swing and not get into trying the "guide" the ball.
How were the greens rollin'? They were a tad slow 2 weeks ago.

Not to bad. We played the back with two guys that just played Lost Creek this morning and they were amazed at how fast they were at Sugar Tree. I would not have called then fast. But they rolled pretty good though.

Sugar Tree looks pretty cool from the photo's I just looked at on their website.

Sugar Tree looks pretty cool from the photo's I just looked at on their website.

It was in pretty good shape. Give it a couple of weeks of this heat and it should be in great shape.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back