FS:FT-A few goodies for everyone!!

fore!

Reaction score
Handicap
Ok Ladies and Gentlemen...Hopefully a quick sale here...a few items for everyone!! Make offers and trade offers through PM please....All prices are shipped priority CONUS...Got the boxes ready, send me to the post office!!!

First I have a BNWT Sun Mountain Swift X stand bag....I'd much rather trade for something...anything from drivers to balls (bridgestone preferred)....just let me know what you have! I'll sell it for $40 plus actual shipping which shouldn't be much with this bag. It's pretty light, and it has the Golf Academy of America logo on it...MAKE AN OFFER ON THIS!!

Next I have a KK Tini shaft pulled stock from a CT 2.0....60x and is new...$60 shipped obo...THIS IS A STEAL AT THIS PRICE!!! CAN PUT A COVERT TIP ON IT IF REQUESTED.

Lastly I have an Oban Kiyoshi White with a covert adapter and a new NDMC Grip I'd like to trade for another covert shaft...Plays @ 44.5" on my CT 2.0...Prefer mid-high launch mid-spin shafts...If you wanna buy it it's a cheap $160 shipped.

Make offers on this stuff..I'm here to make someone happy on stuff that isn't being used...

Last edited:
PM sent

What's the playing length of the TiNi?

Is the Kiyoshi an aftermarket add

Not sure what the Tini plays at but it measures 43.5 tip to tip...the kiyoshi is an aftermarket add.

Another PM sent.

PM sent.

Shoes are pending!! Let's get this stuff sold...

I'll do the bag for $60 shipped. Will drop the KK tini to $75 shipped and the Kiyoshi to $160. Still taking trade offers. Shoes are still for sale.

Shoes are almost at their new home now...Thanks for the interest...Who wants the rest?

Price drops!!! Covert Tour head for $170 shipped!!! LAST PRICE DROP BEFORE CLOSING!!!! Check drops on everything else too!!!

Covert tour head sold!! Shafts and bag left!!! Make offers/trade offers!!!

Back