Cobra Golf - Welcome To The 2014 Morgan Cup

I was waffling on a couple things in my order, but I went with my gut in the end.

Also, threw a surprise in there for my partner Ddec, he will be pleased.

Good work. What did you end up going with?

I was waffling on a couple things in my order, but I went with my gut in the end.

Also, threw a surprise in there for my partner Ddec, he will be pleased.

tell me there will be blue! please please please please please

Good work. What did you end up going with?

Bio Cell - Red Tie S
Bio Cell 5w - Red Tie S
Bio Cell Hybo 3/4 and 4/5 - Stock S
Bio Cell 6-GW, SW - KBS Tour R+ - 2* Up
Tour Trusty - 56.12/60.06 - KBS Tour S - 2* up

tell me there will be blue! please please please please please

One club only. It'll break hearts too.

Bio Cell - Red Tie S
Bio Cell 5w - Red Tie S

Bio Cell SW. I am impressed.

Bio Cell - Red Tie S
Bio Cell 5w - Red Tie S

that's my partner right there!

Interesting, what are your thoughts on dual sand wedges JMan?
What do you think the set ST will give you over the tour trusty?

I'd have to look but I'm assuming the bounce is way different.

Interesting, what are your thoughts on dual sand wedges JMan?
What do you think the set ST will give you over the tour trusty?

I'd have to look but I'm assuming the bounce is way different.

Set will be a full swinger for me, TT will be around the greens and specific rough situations if need be. I love set clubs for full swings, give me more forgiveness all day.

Some solid choices from the cobra staffers. Love the forgivness aspect. Some low scores to be expected this July

I still get excited when I see this thread pop up, we are going to be amazed on staff sponsor day lol. It's coming fast!

Without a doubt. I had noooo idea how good all thebofferings were. Throw in some puma gear and its going to be an amazing weekend.

Nice picks boys, can't wait to narrow mine down to the final selection next week!

Nice picks boys, can't wait to narrow mine down to the final selection next week!

I found it hard at first to pick. So many great options to fit any game. Any pre thoughts yet?

I found it hard at first to pick. So many great options to fit any game. Any pre thoughts yet?

Ha, tons of thoughts and keep going back and forth between lines. I have my bag set up, but will have a clean slate frame of mind during my iron and woods fitting. So glad a total catalog isn't there. My mind is full with the options we have already.

I will for sure be going with the set wedges and then 2 in TT.

Driver 3W Hybo 4~?

I will be comfortable making the decision towards the end of next week. Putter is still way up in the air as Cody has been very busy with tour tasks and very little time interacting.

Ha, tons of thoughts and keep going back and forth between lines. I have my bag set up, but will have a clean slate frame of mind during my iron and woods fitting. So glad a total catalog isn't there. My mind is full with the options we have already.

I will for sure be going with the set wedges and then 2 in TT.

Driver 3W Hybo 4~?

I will be comfortable making the decision towards the end of next week. Putter is still way up in the air as Cody has been very busy with tour tasks and very little time interacting.

Im with you on the options believe you and me. The options they offer are point on though. Glad your going through a fitting. Its pretty great the way the clubs perform when paired correctly.

Look foward to seeing your bag.

Today is the first of the two fittings for the bag! Exited is an understatement, but thankfully with the options available to choose from...they will all be available to try! Well...thanks to Kang anyway, they don't have a D+ but he has let me borrow his BioCell/D+ combo and will be with me to add into the mix. Thanks buddy!

With the post of being able to customize the +, just some great things coming from Cobra right now. Will let the numbers speak, but probably not leaning that way, more towards the standard right now.

Irons tonight and Woods on Wednesday, then the cuts will be made!

Today is the first of the two fittings for the bag! Exited is an understatement, but thankfully with the options available to choose from...they will all be available to try! Well...thanks to Kang anyway, they don't have a D+ but he has let me borrow his BioCell/D+ combo and will be with me to add into the mix. Thanks buddy!

With the post of being able to customize the +, just some great things coming from Cobra right now. Will let the numbers speak, but probably not leaning that way, more towards the standard right now.

Enjoy your fitting and like you said let the numbers speak for themselves

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice Dougy Doug Doug! Looking forward to all of your collective thoughts.

Looking forward to this Doug! Have fun with it.

JM

Very nice sir! Can't wait to hear about how this all goes for you.

Cant wait to hear about it. I loved my cobra fitting. It will be an exciting day fornu im sure

Love reading everyone's write ups after their fittings this year. Have fun dude!

Thanks guys! Well, two hours later, irons completed and some surprises between the BIOCELL and the BIOCELL +.

Kang stopped by to see how it was going on his way back from shopping with the wife. Thanks for the support my friend!

Numbers will speak for themselves and will follow them and the fitters recommendations.

Was nice to have confirmation on some things I had seen as well. More of a recap coming later.

Haha I was forced to go to IKEA. So I told my wife I'm going to golfsmith to play lol. Saw yiur truck and thought "oh that's right! Doug is in there doing a fitting!" Stopped by to say hello and I didnt want to disturb so I went about my business and let you focus on yours :)

Back