Bridgestone Golf - Welcome To The 2014 Morgan Cup

drooling over the white pearls

You and I both. I was definitely hoping they were an option going into my fitting but unfortunately they weren't.

Don't forget to share your orders and reasonings in the threads dedicated to the clubs guys -- I don't know that these threads get a ton of traffic from non-MC participants.

I'll be summarizing here shortly and then will head to the individual threads.

Good reminder capt.

drooling over the white pearls

Do the white and black pearls perform different than the regular tours or is it just cosmetic? You think white or black looks better?

Do the white and black pearls perform different than the regular tours or is it just cosmetic? You think white or black looks better?

I believe they are purely cosmetic

Can't wait to see all these combos in person.

cosmetic and way more awesome looking

With all the cosmetic options Bridgestone is offering this year, you almost need a designer to help pick color choices and figure out accent colors. Can't decide if a black oxide wedge with black pearl shaft, black ferule and black grip would look good or not.

With all the cosmetic options Bridgestone is offering this year, you almost need a designer to help pick color choices and figure out accent colors. Can't decide if a black oxide wedge with black pearl shaft, black ferule and black grip would look good or not.

I know dude. You can go really crazy looking at all the options provided by Bridgestone

Freddie has a black wedge with white pearl shafts and it looks AMAZING

Order submitted. Had no idea there were so many specifics for a custom order, but wanted to be thorough. I'm really excited about this setup, and cannot wait to see it on Staff Sponsor day.

Driver:
J40 445cc 10.5* with Project X 6.0 shaft, std length. Swing weight set to D3. Lamkin R.E.L. ACE 3GEN Black +1/32, black ferule (standard).

FW: J40 16* with Project X 6.0 shaft, std length. Swing weight set to D2. Lamkin R.E.L. ACE 3GEN Black +1/32, black ferule (standard).

Hybrids:
J40 2h (18*) with Project X 6.0 shaft, std length. Swing weight set to D2. Lamkin R.E.L. ACE 3GEN Black +1/32, black ferule (standard).

J40 4h (24*) with Project X 6.0 shaft, std length. Swing weight set to D2. Lamkin R.E.L. ACE 3GEN Black +1/32, black ferule (standard).

Irons:
J40 DPC 5-PW with KBS Tour White Pearl Stiff shafts, ¼” long, bent 1* upright, swing weight set to D2. Lamkin R.E.L. ACE 3GEN Red +1/32, red ferule.

Irons_zps92382e4d.png

Wedges:
J40 Black Oxide wedge, 52* bent to 50* with KBS Tour Black Pearl Stiff shaft, bent 1* upright, ¼” long, swing weight set to D4, Lamkin R.E.L. ACE 3GEN Red +1/32, red ferule.

J40 Black Oxide wedge, 54* with KBS Tour Black Pearl Stiff shaft soft stepped 1 club, bent 1* upright, ¼” long, swing weight set to D5, Lamkin R.E.L. ACE 3GEN Red +1/32, red ferule.

J40 Black Oxide wedge, 58* with KBS Tour Black Pearl Stiff shaft soft stepped 1 club, bent 1* upright, ¼” long, swing weight set to D5, Lamkin R.E.L. ACE 3GEN Red +1/32, red ferule.

Wedges_zps4b42daed.png

Putter:

True Balance TD-03 35” with large grip

Ball: Tour B330 RX

Glove size: XL

Thats gonna be a sliiiiiiiick setup!

Order placed. Excited!!!

Driver:
J40 445 12* Tour AD DI-6S 44.25"
FW:
J40 445 3W 14* Tour AD DI-7s 42.5"
Hybrid
3H 21* Project X 6.5

Irons:
DPC 4-PW DG X100

Wedges: Satin Chrome
52* Bent to 50* DG Tour S400
54* DG Tour S400
58*DG Tour S400

Putter
TD-03 35"

Grips:
Lamkin REL ACE 3 Gen Electric Blue +1 Wrap on all clubs.
Ferrule:
Powder Blue on all applicable clubs

Ball:
Tour B-330RX

Glove:
Left M/L

Like all these bag selections.

Nice choices guys

Nice selection guys, the hybo's are amazing I own the 21' one of my favorites. Long and straight. And the dbc's simply the best irons I have hit, reliable distances. Enjoy, all the best

Sent from my SGH-I257M using Tapatalk

Love the bag selections!

Orders going in! They look great guys!

Order placed. Excited!!!

Driver:
J40 445 12* Tour AD DI-6S 44.25"
FW:
J40 445 3W 14* Tour AD DI-7s 42.5"
Hybrid
3H 21* Project X 6.5

Irons:
DPC 4-PW DG X100

Wedges: Satin Chrome
52* Bent to 50* DG Tour S400
54* DG Tour S400
58*DG Tour S400

Putter
TD-03 35"

Grips:
Lamkin REL ACE 3 Gen Electric Blue +1 Wrap on all clubs.
Ferrule:
Powder Blue on all applicable clubs

Ball:
Tour B-330RX

Glove:
Left M/L

Looks like there will be at least two sets of DPCs with powder blew ferrules and electric blue Lamkin grips :)

My order is in. I will post in the appropriate threads more on my club selections but here is what I went with:

Glove size: Large
Ball: Tour B330
Grips: All clubs BSG Tour Velvet Cord +2 wraps
Custom Ferrule: White on all irons and wedges

Driver: 8.5* J40 430 Diamana Ahina 80x
J40 3+ Diamana Ahina 80x
J40 5 wood Diamana Ahina 80x

Iron shafts: KBS Tour Pearl Black X-flex Tipped 1/4 inch. +1/4 inch over standard length

Irons lie angle: Standard
Irons:
Dual Pocket Cavity 3 iron bent 1* weak to 21*
Dual Pocket Cavity 4 iron bent 1* weak to 24*

Cavity back:
5-PW standard loft

Wedges:
Shafts KBS Tour X Flex (regular finish not Pearl black) Tipped 1/4. +1/4 inch over standard length
52*
58*

Putter:
True Balance TD-03 36" Small grip

Don't forget to share your orders and reasonings in the threads dedicated to the clubs guys -- I don't know that these threads get a ton of traffic from non-MC participants.

I'll be summarizing here shortly and then will head to the individual threads.

Verdict yet?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Great lookin bags Gents!

Here is mine. I neglected to specify Satin Chrome on the wedges, but have sent in the correction.

imagejpg1_zps92609d04.jpg

Interesting setup, Johnny. Should work well for you. Looks like you didn't pick any custom ferule colors? Uh oh. :alien:

You going DPC, Johnny? Maybe Tapatalk cuts it off from your spreadsheet pic. Looks good either way in my book.

Looks like there will be at least two sets of DPCs with powder blew ferrules and electric blue Lamkin grips :)

Only fitting we were the last two selected on the same day and we have the same grips and ferrules.

Back