Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Srixon Srixon Srixon.

I may have missed some information, do you guys know what will be available to the cleveland/srixon staffers for the MC?

Unless I missed it too, we have not been provided any further information. My guess is that Tim is just pondering the unknown.

I may have missed some information, do you guys know what will be available to the cleveland/srixon staffers for the MC?

Nope not yet. Hence the crazy ponder.

Unless I missed it too, we have not been provided any further information. My guess is that Tim is just pondering the unknown.

Exactly my good man. Exactly.

whatever it is, cleveland is always surprising me with the quality of their products

whatever it is, cleveland is always surprising me with the quality of their products

Me too. I write them off in my own head every few years. Last year they were back on my radar hard. This year even more so.

I wonder why :alien:

hahaha in all honesty, they were on my radar after last years MC. I hit Canadans entire bag and was very impressed.

Me too. I write them off in my own head every few years. Last year they were back on my radar hard. This year even more so.
There is certainly no reason to sleep on them. My love for the 588 fairway knows no bounds; and the SmartSquare has really impressed me. Don't have much time with the driver or hybrid, but the few swings I put on them at a Demo Day left me with a big smile on my face.

There is certainly no reason to sleep on them. My love for the 588 fairway knows no bounds; and the SmartSquare has really impressed me. Don't have much time with the driver or hybrid, but the few swings I put on them at a Demo Day left me with a big smile on my face.

That freaking Smart Square hit me hard when I rolled it. There are so many sweet options from them in so many different directions.

That freaking Smart Square hit me hard when I rolled it. There are so many sweet options from them in so many different directions.

I know we don't know our equipment options, but man is it going to be a little tough if we can't roll the SS. Such a great putter, it's earned its spot in the bag over my SeeMore.

Think its about time I grabbed some b330rx. Been waiting too long

Just got thru messing with some Apex irons at Edwin watts.

I wanna I wanna I wanna.

TaylorMade everything :)

Suddenly have the urge to give the SLDR Mini a go.

I was in lust with the Apex but I've been hitting my DPCs so well lately that I'd be stupid to switch at this point.

I'm pondering some stuff just to mess around with like an SC100, a Tour Addi 6x, and a Titleist 712u 4 iron.

I think I am going to reshaft my 52 and 56 degree wedges as well just as soon as I decide between hi-revs, KBS customs, and pxi.

I know we don't know our equipment options, but man is it going to be a little tough if we can't roll the SS. Such a great putter, it's earned its spot in the bag over my SeeMore.

I'd be shocked if it's not an option. Never know though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back