Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if I have 2.0's or not. I wonder if it matters.

Yes it does matter. If you look on the inside of the temple if it doesnt say 2.0 in it, it is the standard half jacket

Yes it does matter. If you look on the inside of the temple if it doesnt say 2.0 in it, it is the standard half jacket

Thanks for that. I wasn't sure. I'll check this afternoon. I like the way they look. Plus I'll be set for next St Patricks day.

Thanks for that. I wasn't sure. I'll check this afternoon. I like the way they look. Plus I'll be set for next St Patricks day.

and christmas with a nice red sweater

Just so you can make sure, here is a video describing the differences between the 3 (Half Jacket, Half Jacket 2.0 and Half Jacket 2.0 XL)

I know not what you speak of Sir of the 441.

fine then, I'll head over to the What Did You Trade For Thread and see what comes of this....dont leave me hanging

fine then, I'll head over to the What Did You Trade For Thread and see what comes of this....dont leave me hanging

Man, we have a thread for EVERYTHING!

I need to track down an Optifit tip in the worst way. That, or see if the place I go to for the more tricky club work can also save the tip on here.

I could have an awesome 3w shaft in play by the weekend thanks to O'Carroll and his just awesomeness.

I need to track down an Optifit tip in the worst way. That, or see if the place I go to for the more tricky club work can also save the tip on here.

I could have an awesome 3w shaft in play by the weekend thanks to O'Carroll and his just awesomeness.

Kusala Blue?

Regular one? Or dual cog?

Man, we have a thread for EVERYTHING!

I hope it is Apex, we can share stories about how amazing they are and how much I love the PW for some random reason in that set

Dual cog. Kusala Blue in a Bertha 3w.

Damn, I need one of those myself, I'm re-using the same one for shaft reviews. Lots of single cog, no dual.

Damn adapters need to be cheaper.

Dual cog. Kusala Blue in a Bertha 3w.

I'm sure you will rig one together with some duct tape and shrimp tails. #TurtleBeachAdapter

I have been working the phones for a few days, trying to get my hands on a tank Cruiser 330M. Not having a ton of luck. But alas, I will continue.

I have been working the phones for a few days, trying to get my hands on a tank Cruiser 330M. Not having a ton of luck. But alas, I will continue.

I know where there is one. #PGASSNJ

I know where there is one. #PGASSNJ

I'm in the process of generating the funds. And if this is an attempt to get me to drive out to NJ, it's not working... :alien:

I'm in the process of generating the funds. And if this is an attempt to get me to drive out to NJ, it's not working... :alien:

Website shows they have 1 instock in Paramus and funny enough I was there Monday and they indeed did have one...

Damn, I need one of those myself, I'm re-using the same one for shaft reviews. Lots of single cog, no dual.

Damn adapters need to be cheaper.

Completely agree. 40 a pop is a little steep. Come on China, you're supposed to be on top of these things.

Completely agree. 40 a pop is a little steep. Come on China, you're supposed to be on top of these things.

I know. After all that money you dropped on your custom Alpha...

Adapter prices are a huge ripoff.

I know. After all that money you dropped on your custom Alpha...

Since this is going in the 3w, your argument is invalid :). That driver/shaft pairing work really well for me, I'd be a fool to try and mix it up.

Adapter prices are a huge ripoff.

Yep, its BRUTAL. Makes me happy to have a shaft puller though, easier to just re-use. Though the cally ones are a B if they have the stock ferrule on them.

Honest question: are you doing it because you want to roll an Odyssey putter prior to the MC, or some other reason?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back