Contest - #PersonalDistance w/ THP & Wilson Staff #3 & 4

Only have til Thursday at lunch to get in on this one.

Nobody needs #PersonalDistance more than I do!

Yeah, but you're from Michigan you can go to Chicago whenever you want, what you lose in distance you make up for in putting prowess.

I concur, this event is going to be AMAZEBALLS, seeing everything that Wilson has done up to this point is incredible, to actually get to see it first hand, no words...

Only have til Thursday at lunch to get in on this one.
Get those entries in now, do not procrastinate!!!

Such an amazing event, no one should be sleeping on it. So cool to see Wilson get into the mix.

Lots of great stuff in here already.
Custom Fit Driver
Tour of Innovation Center
Round of Golf
Dinner Chicago Style
ALl included in this one.

Custom Fit Driver
Round of Golf
Dinner Chicago Style

I have to to get my creative juices flowing, this is number one on my list!

A real sleeper for this trip is the dinner at Lou Malnatti's. We came home from a Chicago trip, missed us some Lou's and paid to have them send us a pie shipped in dry ice.

A real sleeper for this trip is the dinner at Lou Malnatti's. We came home from a Chicago trip, missed us some Lou's and paid to have them send us a pie shipped in dry ice.

I don't know if it is a sleeper, but you will definitely sleep well afterwards!! Love that place.

Custom Fit Driver
Round of Golf
Dinner Chicago Style
Wilson and THP bringing it with this one!

Custom Fit Driver
Round of Golf
Dinner Chicago Style

All I can say is, I am ready to buy my plane ticket now :)

Malnati's wrecked me at the IL Invitational.

Custom Fit Driver
Round of Golf
Dinner Chicago Style

And I want take part in all of it this will be a fantastic weekend

Real fun course too. Challenging, but very playable. Great linksy layout. Not a course you'd expect to see in the middle of a very populated area.

Real fun course too. Challenging, but very playable. Great linksy layout. Not a course you'd expect to see in the middle of a very populated area.

I was just looking at the course at the other day. It looks amazing. I can't wait to tee it up out there

I think most everybody enjoyed it. Some great par 3's and it finishes pretty strong. Real close to a Portillo's as well :)

I think most everybody enjoyed it. Some great par 3's and it finishes pretty strong. Real close to a Portillo's as well :)

Chocolate Cake Shake FTW

Malnati's wrecked me at the IL Invitational.
And you're from Illinois? Weak sauce :D
Chocolate Cake Shake FTW

Had this for the first time a couple weeks ago. Oh. My. It was phenomenal.

I can't wait for this to roll around. I really don't know much about Wilson equipment honestly. Which when I think about it, really stinks.

I'm so excited for this event. I really hope I can get in. Whoever makes it in is going to have a blast in Chicago!

I want in this bad boy!!

Back