I hadn't been watching this as much as I used to but I love them putting all the pros on the simulator for some of their insight. I really love the longest drives and closest to the pin contest. So much fun. Just seems like a group of friends hanging out and having fun.

I hadn't been watching this as much as I used to but I love them putting all the pros on the simulator for some of their insight. I really love the longest drives and closest to the pin contest. So much fun. Just seems like a group of friends hanging out and having fun.
I think they've made some nice programming changes and the show seems much easier to watch now.

Pink Panther Alert! Paula Creamer will be on Golf Channel's Morning Drive Friday at 8:30 a.m. ET! Tune in!

1545642_10151859056285684_1627324422_n.jpg

Gary Player is a machine and Damon is just awkward. Good morning Holly.

Morning Drive

I used to really love Morning Drive on GC. It occurs to me that for awhile now I turn it on and am bored to death.
Too many people talking, mainly about themselves. They go to a simulator and think we should be excited to watch them hit balls.
Gary,Holly and Lauren Thompson are great and would be great doing any sport.They know how to entertain. Everyone else just make noise.Damon has been on there for at least a year and he still looks nervous.Kelly seems so uptight that when she does lighten up it looks un-natural.it's golf!!!It is suppose to be FUN.
Wish it were better. It was at one time when they had less people and more guests. I feel the same way about Golf Central. Seems like they want to have unexcited people who don't like to smile.

They should just show golf re-runs like they did last night. Much better TV, though I don't mind MD that much. Not something I'd consider watching intently for a long period of time though. It just sort of stays on in the background.

They should just show golf re-runs like they did last night. Much better TV, though I don't mind MD that much. Not something I'd consider watching intently for a long period of time though. It just sort of stays on in the background.

I too watched the 96 Open last night - was great watching Payne, Phil, and Tiger

Hawk, good point. I guess I actually looked up to watch this morning. I really don't mind looking at Holly and Lauren. Gary Williams used to do sports radio in Charlotte. Really good guy

Yeah, I get tired of them talking about each other. It gets old. I still watch on the weekends sometimes.

I'm also guilty of not watching the golf reruns when I know TW doesn't win. But good lord at the baggy shirts those guys were wearing back then. Phil and TW looked like children in those clothes.

Really enjoyed that. I didn't follow golf when that happened.

I was just starting to play and I remember my Dad "making" me watch it with him - was great to see Payne win.

On another note, watching Tigers driver swing was unlike any other pro of that time - the tremendous amount of torque he put on his spine was crazy - no wonder he is now physically falling apart and needs to make the necessary adjustments.

merged with existing thread

Hawk, btw great review on the Wilson D100ES.I like your input.

Really enjoyed that. I didn't follow golf when that happened.

I was there for the Sunday round that year. It was an amazing event.

I totally forgot that both of those guys stuck their tee shots on 17. That was a crazy good round of golf.

Also, did anyone else pick up on Johnny Miller doing a lot of Tiger arse kissing during the broadcast? There must have been a memo or something, because I didn't think that he had that in him.

Hawk, btw great review on the Wilson D100ES.I like your input.

Thanks! Full review will be up in the next week or two. It's actually on the to-do list for today.

I was there for the Sunday round that year. It was an amazing event.

I totally forgot that both of those guys stuck their tee shots on 17. That was a crazy good round of golf.

Also, did anyone else pick up on Johnny Miller doing a lot of Tiger arse kissing during the broadcast? There must have been a memo or something, because I didn't think that he had that in him.

I didn't even realize Miller had been around on TV that long until last night.

I take back what I said a little. Just saw Holly interview Charles Barkley. Good fun interview. I think that is what i want. FUN.The game is hard enough.

I think it was the 99 open.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same here, it just plays in the background as I get ready for work, but I'm never really tuned in that much!

Nice piece on Michigan Golf on the Morning Drive today.

They're live from Caledonia today for a First tee fundraiser.

Great show with lots of knowledge!!

They're live from Caledonia today for a First tee fundraiser.
Super cool to see 18 and 18 green behind them this morning!

I just heard that Bo Jackson will be on morning drive tomorrow. I'm a Bo fan so I will record it and see what he has to say after all Bo knows Golf.

I just heard that Bo Jackson will be on morning drive tomorrow. I'm a Bo fan so I will record it and see what he has to say after all Bo knows Golf.
The most tempted I've ever been to watch.

Back