The Gauntlet w/ THP & Callaway Golf - Do You Dare Run The Gauntlet?

Golf is in the morning. Celebration to the winning team afterwards. 5pm would be cutting it close I believe, but 6 or 7pm should work out.
All dependent on where one is flying from. If its HHI, then its a small airport that is fairly close by.

I'm glad I caught this. I was looking at a 330pm flight back from Savannah.

Not gonna lie JB, post like that make me a little depressed knowing I can't attend this. But at the same time super excited for all these participants, and THP.

there is no doubt in my mind that any spouse will find enough to do in Hilton Head to pass the time while you are playing golf

When I got in, I thought my wife would want to tag along to be away from the kids for a few days. She wasn't interested though. Very surprised. Now I have the weekend to myself, which isn't a bad thing.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

When I got in, I thought my wife would want to tag along to be away from the kids for a few days. She wasn't interested though. Very surprised. Now I have the weekend to myself, which isn't a bad thing.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Same here bro. Flying solo and its my golf trip of the year!

there is no doubt in my mind that any spouse will find enough to do in Hilton Head to pass the time while you are playing golf

While true, the time away is more than just golf being that the dinners are for participants only as well.
We just want to make sure everybody has their bases covered, because we would hate for someone to bring a spouse or partner and then have them angry that they are not able to be a part of the meals.

We do so many events that are great for couples, this one in particular is a bit of a stretch in that regards.

Me too. My lady had no interest. Her folks are coming into town 2 days after ill get back. She didn't want to be rushed. All good. So stoked to get away and even stoned to be included in a THP event. I needed this BIG TIME. If I haven't said it enough, THANK YOU!

Me too. My lady had no interest. Her folks are coming into town 2 days after ill get back. She didn't want to be rushed. All good. So stoked to get away and even stoned to be included in a THP event. I needed this BIG TIME. If I haven't said it enough, THANK YOU!

Must be the mile high state. :D

Now that PGA National signup is out of the way...How many more are looking at jumping in to the best event in September?

Now that PGA National signup is out of the way...How many more are looking at jumping in to the best event in September?

Me! just trying to come up with something worthy of entering..... everything so far sucks!

I keep trying!

This guy! Can't talk, back to the drawing board.

5 for 5 on trying to get in...0 for 4 in succeeding so far.

I think this one is it for the year for me. My house has decided to fall apart around us, so multiple trips is out of the question. Having a section of roof done this weekend while I'm down in Sarasota, then they're coming back to replace the back door next weekend. After that its time to start getting the house ready to sell.

It was a nerve-racking day, could only try and attend one event and the news this morning was perfect. Gauntlet all the way!

I think this one is it for the year for me. My house has decided to fall apart around us, so multiple trips is out of the question. Having a section of roof done this weekend while I'm down in Sarasota, then they're coming back to replace the back door next weekend. After that its time to start getting the house ready to sell.

Right there with ya. Gone most of the summer. Start working two jobs (tutor on the side) again once school starts. This is it for me. Got to make my next entry a good one.

PGA National was my Fall preference--simply based upon the logisitics of getting to either event. The more time I spend in these threads though, the more I want to attend the Gauntlet as well. Dropping the ball on the first 4 contests was both coincidental and a mistake. I'll be going hard on the final two entries, and if I'm lucky enough to win one, I'll figure out getting there and back from that point.

I'm hoping that a bunch of people's calendars for September events just filled up...

We shall see.

I am all over #TheGauntlet I will dance a jig if I get in :)

He keeps saying it. In different threads, but it's the same message. The summer keeps getting longer and longer after all these "soundbites".

Better than the Championship!?

Ive tried for the first four and my entry is in for #5. I can make the logistics work for me on this one. My odds are decreasing but i'm hoping for a full event calendar in Sept :).

Using Tapatalk

JB / 441, I'm thinking of staying on site. Do we need to say we're with THP or it doesn't matter? Also what time is dinner on Friday? Looking to finalize travel by next week.

JB / 441, I'm thinking of staying on site. Do we need to say we're with THP or it doesn't matter? Also what time is dinner on Friday? Looking to finalize travel by next week.

Nope. You can stay anywhere you would like and being with thp won't matter. Fwiw while the Omni is right there its still not quite on site.

Dinner will be around 6:30pm as of now. Subject to change

Back