Southern Iowa Get Together Summer 2014

Well, silly me. Buck Creek cabins are telling me there's a minimum 3 night stay. I'll wait through the weekend to see if anyone else has any votes, and then I'll just call them and see if I can get around that.

~Rock
I guess that makes 5 my vote! But I'm ok with anything.

I would say 1,5,6. I may just drive down Saturday morning then stay Saturday night. I will know for sure if I can attend by May 21 at the latest.

I would say 1,5,6. I may just drive down Saturday morning then stay Saturday night. I will know for sure if I can attend by May 21 at the latest.

Really hope u can make it man.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

I am still a huge maybe, but anywhere with a bed works for me and I should have a definite answer by the deadline of the card deal.

I trust the majority on any details, I am easy to please.

I'm all for whatever with the sleeping arrangements. Just need a place to lay my head so whatever u decide. 'i trust in Rock'

I'm all for whatever with the sleeping arrangements. Just need a place to lay my head so whatever u decide. 'In Rock I trust'

Wow. Rock, just seen on news the Centerville officer that had a tree fall on him during a traffic stop @ night,

Bump!! Time to get in on this one THPers!! Bulldog and McRock in one place!! One weekend only :)

Wow. Rock, just seen on news the Centerville officer that had a tree fall on him during a traffic stop @ night,

That tree was crazy. So random. In other news, a dude that was charged with stealing cattle was found beaten in a ditch in another neighboring county. The good news for all of us, the course is links style, so not too many trees. Also, as long as we don't steal any cattle, we should be safe from angry farmers.

Bump!! Time to get in on this one THPers!! Bulldog and McRock in one place!! One weekend only :)

Just refer to us as "The Enforcer" and "The Law"

And a reminder to all of you skimmers out there, we found a deal that can lower your price per round to $32.25, with replay rates of $25.00. Deadline to hop in on that deal is June 6.

~Rock

If I need to I will be able to buy a punch card and split it with someone. I can also room with whoever I'm not picky, I could also bring a tent as I doubt I would feel much anyway that night.

If this weren't the end of June, I would have proposed camping on this one. But it being the end of June, there's just no telling if it will be 80 degrees or 100.

How about if everyone let's me know what rounds they will be playing, or maybe be playing. We have tee times reserved for Saturday AM and PM, and Sunday AM. Sunday PM will be available whether we reserve tee times or not. That will help me coordinate the punch card buying.

Anyone that is arriving Friday can still play with me in Corydon, but you don't have to know that until basically that Friday.

~Rock

All...

Not to derail this in the least (I am still super jealous of the whole thing)

But to any of you midwesterners that are free on Memorial day Monday, ShaneP and myself will be playing golf at Creekmoor right outside of Kansas City. There is a thread up with the info, but it is going to be a great time, Might even get in 18 more elsewhere that day.

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?58324-Memorial-Day

My plan for now is to play 36 on Saturday then 18 on Sunday. I will know next week my schedule for June and finalize my attendance or not.

If this weren't the end of June, I would have proposed camping on this one. But it being the end of June, there's just no telling if it will be 80 degrees or 100.

How about if everyone let's me know what rounds they will be playing, or maybe be playing. We have tee times reserved for Saturday AM and PM, and Sunday AM. Sunday PM will be available whether we reserve tee times or not. That will help me coordinate the punch card buying.

Anyone that is arriving Friday can still play with me in Corydon, but you don't have to know that until basically that Friday.

~Rock
I'm in for Saturday AM.

If I need to I will be able to buy a punch card and split it with someone. I can also room with whoever I'm not picky, I could also bring a tent as I doubt I would feel much anyway that night.

If you want to be roomies again that would be great with me, plus I will bring your hat up :)

Put my down for 36 Saturday and 18 Sunday

If you want to be roomies again that would be great with me, plus I will bring your hat up :)

That would be fine, and Rock I plan on playing 36 Saturday and 18 Sunday. I'm still deciding if I will take a half day and play some golf on Friday as well.

Beautiful weekend weather bump. Just a few weeks left to get in on the discounted rates for this. See first post for details.

~Rock

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

Beautiful weekend weather bump. Just a few weeks left to get in on the discounted rates for this. See first post for details.

~Rock

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk
Do we need to start hooking up with people to group buy?

Looks like I am good to go! Gonna try and tie-up a day off on Friday.

WOW, I'm so sorry Rock. I have gotten your PM's and have been meaning to pop in here and give you an update. I had a wedding come up that weekend and unfortunately won't be able to swing it. I'll be following along, though.

WOW, I'm so sorry Rock. I have gotten your PM's and have been meaning to pop in here and give you an update. I had a wedding come up that weekend and unfortunately won't be able to swing it. I'll be following along, though.

That's alright. Thanks for getting back to me.

~Rock

Back