2014 THP Bridgestone Championship - PGA National

This is about the time my stomach figures out something is up and starts doing flip flops. Now until 1 pm is really nerve racking and it gets worse as the clock ticks away. Keeping fingers crossed, but loose.

This is about the time my stomach figures out something is up and starts doing flip flops. Now until 1 pm is really nerve racking and it gets worse as the clock ticks away. Keeping fingers crossed, but loose.

Nothing a little barrel aged medicine wont cure. It would be strange without you Ken.

again so nervous just to send out an email on time! Shows how bad everyone wants in this one.

I keep going back and forth on the expense but then I think about the experience and being able to say I played PGA National trumps it. I will be trying to sign up.

again so nervous just to send out an email on time! Shows how bad everyone wants in this one.
21 members currently viewing this thread, if it stays at that number I like our chances.....yeah, that's not going to happen. It'll explode with about 5 to 10 minutes to go.

Wheres Gregdan? I want to call him a favorite for the event in advance, guaranteeing he gets in and loses...again

Are we there yet. Out of Office just went up. No distractions for the next 20 mins, please and thank you. Good luck guys and gals!!!!

I keep going back and forth on the expense but then I think about the experience and being able to say I played PGA National trumps it. I will be trying to sign up.

Having been there with THPers on 2 separate occasions, I can tell you that the venue is certainly worth it.

That title will go to me, should I get in. #WishfulThinkingRight
Wheres Gregdan? I want to call him a favorite for the event in advance, guaranteeing he gets in and loses...again

I'm getting all kinds of stir crazy counting down the minutes
I've already tested the speed of my two mail providers using my work network...Am I a little over the top crazy?

I've already tested the speed of my two mail providers using my work network...Am I a little over the top crazy?
Are you sure signups are via email?

Got the official confirmation that this date won't work for me after looking into next years school calendar. Going to be my son's homecoming (senior year) and too many obligations there--the good news is that with him graduating next year, the wife and I can look to events like this next season with whatever THP has in store--Good luck all!

Jerk of jerks, so I have been called.

Anybody wanna throw an over/under on how fast this fills up? My guess is 90 seconds, and I might take the under

office door closed and do not disturb is hanging.....let's do this!!!

Anybody wanna throw an over/under on how fast this fills up? My guess is 90 seconds, and I might take the under

I'll take that under all day long

#3seconds

WAY WAY Under based on previous signups.

This will sell out in 1 second. May take several min. to get the entries squared away.

Back