DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I didn't have Ranger tickets on Saturday, I'd take you up on it!

You going to the game Saturday night? I was supposed to be taking the family, but my wife just remembered today that "we" promised my daughter that she could have some friends spend the night. Not sure if I'm going now. May just grab my son and head out there anyway.

I just have Tangle Ridge (6/15) and an expired GC of McKinney.

Anyone else? Start early, finish early!

Still thinking about it. I really want to get out with you cookie. Just need to see what tomorrow brings and what Thursday looks like. I should know tomorrow night.

You going to the game Saturday night? I was supposed to be taking the family, but my wife just remembered today that "we" promised my daughter that she could have some friends spend the night. Not sure if I'm going now. May just grab my son and head out there anyway.

Yep... work had a deal on tickets so we're in the Lexus level.

Yep... work had a deal on tickets so we're in the Lexus level.
I asked my son if he would like to go, just the two of us. I hope he decides it sounds like a good deal, to get away from the house and all the crazy girls that will be running around here.

You work for Lexus?

No... that's one of the sets of seats at the stadium... it's somehow sponsored by Lexus. Its on the second level I think and they have people that come take your snack bar order. They're only $25 seats so it's nothing too fancy.

No... that's one of the sets of seats at the stadium... it's somehow sponsored by Lexus. Its on the second level I think and they have people that come take your snack bar order. They're only $25 seats so it's nothing too fancy.

Any seat at a baseball game that has servers, is fancy. Have fun!

Saturday, 5/17
Pecan Valley River
6:37 AM

1) #Cookie
2) TexasBubba
3) 3BD
4)

Walking or riding? Is there someone else pending to be the 4th or is the spot wide open?

Walking or riding? Is there someone else pending to be the 4th or is the spot wide open?

I believe we are all walking. afwcardinal mentioned early in the week he might be interested but I haven't heard anything else yet.

I believe we are all walking. afwcardinal mentioned early in the week he might be interested but I haven't heard anything else yet.

Would like to join you 3 but I don't want to step on anyone's toes. If you need the spot let me know.

Would like to join you 3 but I don't want to step on anyone's toes. If you need the spot let me know.

Its yours, if anyone else wants in they can split the tee time we wont ever refuse anyone the chance to play

Its yours, if anyone else wants in they can split the tee time we wont ever refuse anyone the chance to play

Thanks for the invite, I'll see you gentlemen bright and early Saturday. What name is the tee time under?

Never worry about jumping in. We are always welcome to whomever wishes to join in. You have your fourth cookie.
Anyone else playing Saturday?

Saturday, 5/17
Pecan Valley River
6:37 AM

1) #Cookie
2) TexasBubba
3) 3BD
4) Stevie-a

Anyone else looking to play Saturday. I am looking for a round now. Saturday morning. Just got the OK to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back