Big Break Florida (Spoilers)

This has to be the poorest golf I have seen played on any season of BB.

2 par 5s and only one of 4 was even par??? For "professionals" that is weak.

All that said, I have thought for a while that Jackie was the most solid player. Didn't do anything to blow you away but doesn't have any holes in the game. Fiamma will stick around but I have to think Jackie will win.

Also, Mary... good bye!

I realized watching the show this morning on DVR, we have a girl at work here that looks a lot like Fiamma...could be her sister. Not a bad thing, let me tell ya. ;-)

That chip by Renee looked like I hit it...LOL

Glad to see Mary go....I figured Jackie would be in the finals, thought maybe Renee might make it...

Jackie beats Fiama in a blowout and I don't think Jackie is very good.
Jackie is an LPGA rookie in 2014 according to their web site. I think she's been the most underrated player on this season by a mile.

Jackie is an LPGA rookie in 2014 according to their web site. I think she's been the most underrated player on this season by a mile.

I'm not sure if she won't any of the first immunity challenges in episodes, but she's never been in elimination. Just weathered the storms and played consistently to the finale. I think she gets up early on Fiamma and coasts.

I can't help but think its a mistake leaving a feel shot with a wedge under that kind of pressure. So many things can go wrong.
Then again, they are pros so what do I know.

Exactly my thoughts. When I'm playing pressure golf I would never go for a par 5 green in two unless I felt I had at least a 70% chance of hitting the green. Considering that she had never been under this big of a pressure situation, it would have been much smarter to lay up to her best full shot wedge distance.

I think Jackie is probably the better player, but for some reason I don't like her that much. By default, I will be rooting for Fiama. But really, anybody other than Mary was a win in my book!

So Renee chunks a chip on the 116yd par 3, then blades one on the last hole. In between she talks about how comfortable she is with a wedge in her hand.

I miss Mary she had the best sound bites. She wore out those wind pants.

I liked Jackie's game. Not flashy but solid.

Finale is on now. Jackie coming out firing with boring golf.

More Melanie Collins. Less Mark please. Lol

The golf being played by Fi is almost as ugly as Mark.

Renne is looking like she may be victorious here. Hope she can keep it up.

Just about 10 holes too late for Fi to show up.

Fiamma didn't show up and Jackie didn't give her an opening.

Jackie putting on a GIR clinic

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Melanie looks like she had to sew that dress on.

Hope Jackie doesn't choke

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

This was probably my least favorite season of Big Break ever... hopefully next one is better.

Congrats Jackie

Glad Jackie won.

Boy I sure am glad Mark was there for commentary to tell us how bad Jackie was playing.

The bar is set pretty low for Big Break right now. Next season won't have to be very good to be better than this one.

Good for Jackie though, well earned.

Back