NHL 2013-2014 Season

No, nothing inflammatory, i heard it was and my dad said it was a great interview, so i was just curious.

Using Tapatalk

No, nothing inflammatory, i heard it was and my dad said it was a great interview, so i was just curious.

Using Tapatalk

all right, he is getting a lot better with that this year, he has an incredible talent, he just needs to learn how to control his emotions on and off the ice

I am glad the rangers won yesterday, I really like their team and how they are coached. It will fun to seen them against the habs in the eastern final.

I am glad the rangers won yesterday, I really like their team and how they are coached. It will fun to seen them against the habs in the eastern final.
Me, too. Mostly because they beat the friggin' Pens.
Now for the other black.n.yellow team to lose!!

Set your DVR and don't check facebook or news. You can get through a recorded game pretty quick.
I watched a full 2 1/2 periods this morning before work. Took about an hour; I hardly FF'd except for ads, TOs, intermission.

Some good back and forth today for Keegan!

1-0 canadiens, a pint of guiness and some sliders, i am happy

These refs have been pretty bad.

I agree but I wont blame them

Haha yeah they have been good for the habs. Kinda surprised how flat boston looked to start.

Such a garbage penalty on Marchand.

You have to be kidding me with that unsportsmanlike call

Yeah this is bull****

Not used to seeing that call made in a game 7 but I'm glad it was. I love seeing that rat in the box.

Marchand is such an ass

So what it's still a BS call

Lol ok if you say so.

Has it been any other player there would be no call, but marchand being an ass.didnt help

As much as I hate Marchand this is what is wrong with the NHL. The rules are different for every player and its a joke.

As much as I hate Marchand this is what is wrong with the NHL. The rules are different for every player and its a joke.

I agree 10000000%

Pretty sure that's true in any professional sport. I would even say I think the NBA is by far the worst; which I why I won't watch it.

That said....I hate the Bruins. A lot. But I'd kind of like to see them go all the way to the finals so the Hawks can beat their asses AGAIN in their own house.

I can't believe the Boston fans are booing Subban every time he touches the puck.

Your city embarrassed itself with all those racial comments and Subban let them off the hook and took the high road. What a bunch of Neanderthals over there in Bean Town...you'd almost think they're from Vancouver.

Back