NHL 2013-2014 Season

NICE!!

What aa play by desharnais

I can't believe the Boston fans are booing Subban every time he touches the puck.

Your city embarrassed itself with all those racial comments and Subban let them off the hook and took the high road. What a bunch of Neanderthals over there in Bean Town...you'd almost think they're from Vancouver.

Can't blame the entire city over some comments that a few idiots made. Every city has those idiots Almost anytime Simmonds scored another teams fans used racial comments about Simmonds on twitter In Philly we always boo the best player on the other team among other things.

I can't believe the Boston fans are booing Subban every time he touches the puck.

Your city embarrassed itself with all those racial comments and Subban let them off the hook and took the high road. What a bunch of Neanderthals over there in Bean Town...you'd almost think they're from Vancouver.

Really nice of you to base your opinion of an entire city off of the acts of a few idiots. The entire Montreal crowd booes Chara every time he touches the puck, what's the difference?

Agreed, whats worse is that pk's brother malcolm will play for them soon

But to be fair, Montreal fans are booing chara too

Can't blame the entire city over some comments that a few idiots made. Every city has those idiots Almost anytime Simmonds scored another teams fans used racial comments about Simmonds on twitter In Philly we always boo the best player on the other team among other things.

Trust me I know that better than anyone. Vancouver has an underbelly to the city that constantly finds new ways to embarrass us.

Booing the other teams best player is just a bad idea...all it does is fire them up.

But Chara's a certified D-bag. Why would it be anything else?

Really nice of you to base your opinion of an entire city off of the acts of a few idiots. The entire Montreal crowd booes Chara every time he touches the puck, what's the difference?

Lol Im not. I'm just saying that you'd think Boston fans would appreciate the class Subban showed, regardless of whether or not they were personally making the racial comments.

This is kind of weird for me as 3 years ago people thought everyone in Vancouver was a d-bag rioter even though it was 500 drunk ass hats who didn't even live in the city.

BOOM! There's one!

Question, as I don't follow these teams hardcore....
Did Pacioretty ever get "right" with Chara for that hit in 2011 that damn near killed him?

Lol Im not. I'm just saying that you'd think Boston fans would appreciate the class Subban showed, regardless of whether or not they were personally making the racial comments.

This is kind of weird for me as 3 years ago people thought everyone in Vancouver was a d-bag rioter even though it was 500 drunk ass hats who didn't even live in the city.

They hate him because he's the best player on their archrivals, not because of his skin color. Same way that Chara gets booed in Montreal.

Ha! Google "Boston Bruins Are" and see what the suggestions are. I lol'd.

They hate him because he's the best player on their archrivals, not because of his skin color. Same way that Chara gets booed in Montreal.

I really hope you are right

I really hope you are right

As a minority living in the Boston area, you think I would know what I was talking about, right? But feel free to think what you want.

As a minority living in the Boston area, you think I would know what I was talking about, right? But feel free to think what you want.

I have no doubt that 99% of people are not racists, but we always remember the few idiots... And that is for every town even here in Montréal

Yes, that hitting the post montage was exactly what I needed to see. :banghead:

Good call!!

Ehhh can't do that.... Must call by the refs.

Rask with a big save to stay in the game!

Congratulations to Montreal.

Boston chokes again in a game 7.

With no dog in the fight here Rangers vs. Montreal Eastern conference final will be great for hockey. 2 big markets and a Canadian team

Back