Emopulse - Very Interesting

Looks like AT&T supporting cell service on it judging by the pics.

Very cool looking, but I'd say that with "tomorrows" technology those look a bit heavy and clumsy.

With flexible oled screens wearable stuff would be amazingly thing....as long as battery and connectivity issues would be solved :)

Still, I'd want one of those!

I have to ask. How is this any different than talking into a phone?
You raise your hand up to ear.
You speak and listen.

Seems strikingly similar.

It was a joke and I was talking about kids who talk on speakerphone.

It was a joke and I was talking about kids who talk on speakerphone.
Those are the same ones that think Nextels are cool..

I'm looking forward to the iWatch or whatever they call it (if it's even real). I've almost bought a pebble watch, but waiting to see if Apple does anything first. WWDC is soon!

That is interesting to say the least. As much as I love technology, I just don't see a watch as a standalone device like that being very practical to wear/use. Now if they made a smart watch integrated with google glass (or something similar) to give a HUD instead of using a screen on the watch, I could see that being a bit more feasible.

I'm looking forward to the iWatch or whatever they call it (if it's even real). I've almost bought a pebble watch, but waiting to see if Apple does anything first. WWDC is soon!

Apple products are overpriced and underpowered. Wait for Samsung to put a bigger screen on it and a bunch of bloat ware :)

Apple products are overpriced and underpowered. Wait for Samsung to put a bigger screen on it and a bunch of bloat ware :)

You fruit guys all crack me up.
iTunes is the best :D

You fruit guys all crack me up.
iTunes is the best :D

Heh. You Android guys are great. All those features and all of the malware :)

Heh. You Android guys are great. All those features and all of the malware :)

Im typing this on a Mac...
I also use Windows and Android.
My Nexus 7 has nothing on it and far from bloated.

Tell me again how to move Newstand?

I guess some view things as a bit outside and just dont understand brand loyalty in any form.

hmm interesting not for me but someone will wear it

Emopulse - Very Interesting

Im typing this on a Mac...
I also use Windows and Android.
My Nexus 7 has nothing on it and far from bloated.

Tell me again how to move Newstand?

I guess some view things as a bit outside and just dont understand brand loyalty in any form.

Apple screws up more then they get right. Newsstand. No thanks. iTunes? Thank you Spotify.

I'm not loyal to Apple, I'm loyal to ease of use and UI. I'm waiting for the next great mobile phone, regardless of who manufactures it

By the way, if you have ever worn a fitness tracker or large watch, you know just how annoying they can be when you are trying to use a computer. I can't even imagine this thing. Not only would it get in the way of pretty much everything, any battery ballsy enough to power that thing is going to be giving off a good deal of heat.

ze3u2ane.jpg

This is actually an amazing design. Anything more then this is a failure.

Yes so amazing that when you look at your wrist everything is sideways....

Intresting looks a little heavy

Looks cool. Think that boat's sailed for me, I haven't worn a watch for 25 years and I'd probably destroy this.
The point isn't functionality (yet). The thing is cool. This, Google Glass, and others like them will result in something I can't imagine using and my grandkids won't be able to imagine living without.

Just another step along the way.

Seems a little out there. How's Samsung's current phone/watch doing sales wise?

It looks highly breakable. I still fail to see how a watch/cellphone/ipod on my wrist is more convenient than the phone in my pocket. The phone fits in my pocket better than some giant curved screen on my wrist. Those don't look good when wearing a suit (IMO). I'm not Dick Tracy. Furthermore, there are plenty of kids who have no issues walking down a public street with their phone on speaker, holding up to their face so that they 1) look ridiculous while walking, and 2) let us all hear about that sick party last night. Don't need a wearable phone to pull that off.

Sure, it looks slick, shiny, techy, and pretty cool looking. But once upon a time, so were these,

casio290x273.jpg

But when I read the name "emopulse" I thought I was going to be seeing something more like this.

Funny-Emo-36.jpg

~Rock

The real issue with these devices is
Nobody has for the setup and features right. I don't want my entire phone on my wrist. To be honest I don't know what I want that's why I'm hoping apple or anyone is smarter and does it right so it makes sense.

Good Lord, that will never go on my wrist!

Well, maybe just to check it out, but I will never wear one.

Back