DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I may hit up topgolf this weekend, maybe Saturday night?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I may hit up topgolf this weekend, maybe Saturday night?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is a fun place. I went to the Colony location back at the end of March. Had a great time. Wish I could have spent more time there.

Anyone else looking to play Saturday. I am looking for a round now. Saturday morning. Just got the OK to play.

Hey bro, take the spot...as I read back thru the thread you were waiting to make sure you were clear and mentioned it may be Thursday before you knew. Seriously, it's yours and I'll look to join those of you in the DFW area again soon. I have a normal group I play with on the weekends and we have a standing tee time for Saturday, but I was just looking to play with some new peeps. All good and no worries, play well.

Perhaps the weekend after Memorial Day we can set something up...?

Hey bro, take the spot...as I read back thru the thread you were waiting to make sure you were clear and mentioned it may be Thursday before you knew. Seriously, it's yours and I'll look to join those of you in the DFW area again soon. I have a normal group I play with on the weekends and we have a standing tee time for Saturday, but I was just looking to play with some new peeps. All good and no worries, play well.

Perhaps the weekend after Memorial Day we can set something up...?

It is not a problem at all. Get out there and enjoy yourself. You won't find a better group to tee it up with. I would rather see you get out there and play the round with the guys. I don't know if you have played with any of them, but you will have a great time. I have teed it up plenty of times with them. I want to give others the opportunity to play with this group.

It is not a problem at all. Get out there and enjoy yourself. You won't find a better group to tee it up with. I would rather see you get out there and play the round with the guys. I don't know if you have played with any of them, but you will have a great time. I have teed it up plenty of times with them. I want to give others the opportunity to play with this group.

Say no more, I'll be glad to join these guys and will look forward to playing with you soon.

Anyone else looking to play Saturday. I am looking for a round now. Saturday morning. Just got the OK to play.

I wouldn't mind playing. Just somewhere less than an hour from home, please :). Could always come check out Oakmont

edit: scratch that for Oakmont. forgot that an MGA event has saturday morning blocked off. down to play elsewhere though

I wouldn't mind playing. Just somewhere less than an hour from home, please :). Could always come check out Oakmont

edit: scratch that for Oakmont. forgot that an MGA event has saturday morning blocked off. down to play elsewhere though

Trying to think of some place that would be easy travel for both of us. Not sure where would be a good place, for a decent price.

Southern Oaks is having a grand re-opening this Saturday.

May 17: Grand Re-Opening! WE ARE IN FULL SWING!
COME JOIN US ON OUR GRAND RE-OPENING DAY!

• Free Hamburger or Hotdog with Round of Golf Purchase ($50)
  • Putting Tournament / Long Drive Contest from 3pm - 5pm
  • Raffle Prizes every half hour for Brand Name Golf Items, Free Golf Passes and more 8am - 5pm
  • Golf Ball Fitting from Bridgestone
  • Demos from Titleist, Nike and SCOR Golf from 10am - 3pm
  • The Ticket 1310am/96.7fm“TeeBox” Crew, Rick Arnett & Craig Rosengarden, 8-10am
  • All Day Activities!

Southern Oaks is having a grand re-opening this Saturday.

May 17: Grand Re-Opening!WE ARE IN FULL SWING!
COME JOIN US ON OUR GRAND RE-OPENING DAY!

• Free Hamburger or Hotdog with Round of Golf Purchase ($50)
  • Putting Tournament / Long Drive Contest from 3pm - 5pm
  • Raffle Prizes every half hour for Brand Name Golf Items, Free Golf Passes and more 8am - 5pm
  • Golf Ball Fitting from Bridgestone
  • Demos from Titleist, Nike and SCOR Golf from 10am - 3pm
  • The Ticket 1310am/96.7fm“TeeBox” Crew, Rick Arnett & Craig Rosengarden, 8-10am
  • All Day Activities!

Dang it! I like that course but I'm in Florida the 17th.
Y'all boys have fun.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Cookie, I'm going to try and be there just before 6. Hoping to be waiting in the lot for you.

Cookie, I'm going to try and be there just before 6. Hoping to be waiting in the lot for you.

Sounds good, I should be pulling in right around the same time.

Have a good time today.
We are off here. Bogeyed 1. Missed birdie chance on two. The greens here are horrible.

Prettiest hole on the course.
ydazasuv.jpg

Where are you playing?

Where are you playing?
Oeste Ranch (Crown Valley). Greens were punched Monday. They were absolutely horrible.
Had a great time playing with everyone today. Got to meet Steve for the first time. The weather was perfect.
Yes, it was a perfect weather day. Glad you guys had a fun round.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back