Welcome to THP Greg

Welcome! What part of MD are you from?

Welcome to THP.

Greg,
Welcome to THP!

I also noticed you'll be joining us at PGA National for the THP Bridgestone championship!

You may think you just signed up to attend a golf event, I will say this Last years championship in Vegas changed my entire outlook on THP!

I am confident you will not come away disappointed, I very much look forward to meeting you!

CJ (Michigan Slice)

welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP Greg !

Welcome Greg!

Welcome from a fellow newbie. Your description sounds almost like my THP experience, except for the low handicap part. Never been able to play enough continuously due to life getting in the way. I am hoping to change that this year.

Welcome Greg!

Welcome to THP! From the other side of the river in VA. Definitely check out the area chat thread THP'ers always looking for rounds.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome aboard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the best golf forum on the 'net!

Welcome to THP Greg!!!!

There is always room dude and we are glad to have you. Welcome to THP!

What part of NC are in? I was in the Triad area for about 15 years and my daughters still live in HP, so I'm down that way every 4 to 6 weeks.

Thanks for all the kind words guys. I truly feel welcomed. Looking forward to meeting everyone and chasing the little white ball around.

Greg,
Welcome to THP!

I also noticed you'll be joining us at PGA National for the THP Bridgestone championship!

You may think you just signed up to attend a golf event, I will say this Last years championship in Vegas changed my entire outlook on THP!

I am confident you will not come away disappointed, I very much look forward to meeting you!

CJ (Michigan Slice)

Hey CJ,

Thanks for the input. I'm sure I won't be disappointed either and can't wait for the end of September.

Looking forward to meeting you and all the other guys (and +1s as the case may be).

Thanks again.

G$$$

Thanks for all the kind words guys. I truly feel welcomed. Looking forward to meeting everyone and chasing the little white ball around.

Welcome Greg. Check out the DC/MD/VA thread link.

A few of us are playing this weekend and at least one other is looking to hook up with some other Local THPer for a round there as well.

What part of NC are in? I was in the Triad area for about 15 years and my daughters still live in HP, so I'm down that way every 4 to 6 weeks.

I split time in the Raleigh area and Charlotte

Back