What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like a good idea sometime a break is needed to hit the old reset button.

I really think it's necessary for me. I just believe I'm thinking way too much. Trying to do way too much as well. Just gotta take a nice few days and then start over is all.

Range work. Practiced with a purpose.

Thping
Signed up for Bridgestone Championship
Was supposed to have lesson but it was rained out

Washed a bunch of extra clubs I had lying around.

Washed my clubs tonight too, oh wait I do that everyday. #CleanFreak #CleanClubsPerformBetter

Got lucky enough to make it into the Bridgestone Championship!

I really think it's necessary for me. I just believe I'm thinking way too much. Trying to do way too much as well. Just gotta take a nice few days and then start over is all.

One swing thought at a time, work on one thing for 5-10 swings then work on the next

One swing thought at a time, work on one thing for 5-10 swings then work on the next

Definitely something I'm trying to focus on. Just tough when NOTHING seems to be working for me, but I will take this advice tenfold and apply it right away. It definitely makes it easier being able to vent to my THP community about the struggles and get a clear mind.

Worked on some putting and played 12 before it got dark.

Went to the range and hit a bucket. Working on hitting through the ball and completing a full swing. I also brought a dry erase marker to use on my driver to see if I was hitting the sweet spot.

Play tomorrow hopefully some good shots will come my way.

Other than playing 18, I went to a Calloway Demo Day at my home course and hit the Bertha to see what results I got outdoors. Not enough WOW to spend $400 right now. My current driver is more forgiving on mishits and I need that right now.

While I was walking to the range I noticed a group playing up 18 with all kinds of marshals with them. Turns out it was the final playoff group in the local US Open Qualifier. One kid who looked exactly like Ricky Fowler without a flatbrim hit his drive to where I usually am. But he was teeing off 60 yards further back on the Tournament tees. He then hits a bomb from around 240 to within 15 feet. His eagle putt just missed and he tapped in for bird. I wish I was there earlier to watch more of these scratch golfers play this course.

That sounds like a good group to follow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The usual. Sold clubs, redid grips, then played 18.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Catched a few mins of the Byron Nelson, now just some THPing trying to make it through this god awful double.

Thp'ing thus far and some putting pre routine practice this evening.

I marked my golf balls for the competition this weekend...
ysapeqeg.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Playd 36, gym workout, bought 12 RBZ balls, THPed, going to watch PGA tour later.

A practice session, short game work , and putting work.

League play later, A little THP'ing!

Shortened and regripped a few putters.

Chipping & putting

be4y6eje.jpg

Putting practice for one hour then two buckets at the range

Played a few holes and THP'd today. Wish I could have played more but work messed with my back today.

RHP'ed, finished my club working area and built a club.

THP and resting! Back had been sore the past couple days so it's getting the night off. Lots of golf this weekend

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back