Contest Winners Thread

Great win my amphibian cousin. Those shades are sweet!

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Some great odyssey wins!

Some more awesome wins from THP. Maybe we need a "Icey contest wins thread" haha, well done.

Wow Toad, great prize pack. I am using the UTX. By far the past grips I have used. Enjoy.

Sent from my SGH-I257M using Tapatalk

Some great odyssey wins!

Chris had missed my pic but found it.. WOO HOO!! More Golf Swag for me.

It looks even more amazing in person!

Congrats toad!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Wow Icey that is awesome!!!!!! Do I need to follow you on twitter just to see when these great contests are happening!?! Lol

Nevermind found ya lol

Wow Kyle that bag looks great. Congrats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not sure where I won this from because I never got a notice, but apparently I won a Jonas Blixt signed hat. Goes well with the bag I just won too...

07719b8f77086e5dbe38bd81f562750f_zps304721f7.jpg

I'm not sure where I won this from because I never got a notice, but apparently I won a Jonas Blixt signed hat. Goes well with the bag I just won too...

07719b8f77086e5dbe38bd81f562750f_zps304721f7.jpg
Awesome surprise!

Congrats Wreck, I am positive this has happened to Icey too. :smile:

I finally won something!!!! Hahaha now I'm no Icey but I just won a full set of grips from Lamkin via fb. Yeahhhhh buddy!

I finally won something!!!! Hahaha now I'm no Icey but I just won a full set of grips from Lamkin via fb. Yeahhhhh buddy!

Nice!!! Congrats!!

nice win!

Thats a bog win in my book. Great Job man!!

Oh my Icey....that bag is wonderful!!! What a nice pick up for you my man! What do you plan to do with it?

Icey, that means you can send me the innovate or die bag you can send it to me

Thanks guys. I'll have to message Icey and get some tips on how to get a streak going Lol

Oh my Icey....that bag is wonderful!!! What a nice pick up for you my man! What do you plan to do with it?
It's just chilling in my office, the blue Lion keeps staring at me though!!!

That's Awesome!

Congrats. I have aspergers syndrome. That bag was amazing. I didn't realize it was you who won! So lucky, Iceyshanks

Back