Pictures of the course

photo15_zps391f9917.jpg

Not as pretty or hard as some others, but its home.

This dang par 4 cost me an SR3 the other day. I hate this hole so bad.
3ery9e3e.jpg

#17 at Legacy Ridge in Westminster, CO.
IMG_20140515_134431495_HDR.jpg

Usually great mountain views on a less cloudy day.

Pictures of the course

This is a pic of the course I used to work at...Big Met. Part of the metro parks. 8 green is on the right side. Crazy amount of rain.

juqu9yna.jpg

Waiting to tee off on the 18th at what I consider my home course Country Oaks in Thomasville, GA. It had rained a tad.

uploadfromtaptalk1400208356203.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Here is a picture of the par 3 third at my home course. Cedar Point Golf Course at Pax River Naval Air Station, Maryland.

This is from my first round of the year about a month ago. The course had a few rough weeks of weather up until this picture. Now the course is starting to shape up nicely.

20140503_144140.jpg

Snapped a couple today absolutely beautiful day!

py2uvary.jpg

jubavu9u.jpg

ysu6udyz.jpg

Which course is this? It looks like the course in King George, VA that I've played at a few times. Great course and always in good condition. Just wondering if its the one I'm thinking of. Can't remember the name of it.

Shot this today and posted it in the live round thread. Figured id share it here too.

159yd par 3 9th at Ironbridge GC

ujepybyn.jpg

From the tee box in the par 4 14th at Northview.

peqaja6e.jpg

The best looking hole on this course. Oeste Ranch
u5a2eze6.jpg

Amelia Island Ocean Links hole 5 par 3

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1400589686.166802.jpg

2014-05-22a%20Rockcliffe%209th.jpg

Looking back down the 9th at Rockcliffe Hall

No scoping the course for sneaky advantages..... :D

Will be there for 1pm assuming I get out of work at a decent time - picking up a sandwich for myself and Preston on the way so we will be stuffing our faces with those before grabbing a quick warm-up on the range if we can

I really need to get back up to the Smokies!

Sequoyah Natl.

6yja7u3e.jpg
slight backup at the first tee

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

190 par 3:

Nice Cookie, thats a shot that could get in one's head from that number.

Nice Cookie, thats a shot that could get in one's head from that number.

I got lucky today...20 feet long left and 2 putt par. One of my better holes....

Need to get a shot of my local 200 par 3. Long but not quite intimidating as your 190 over water.

190 par 3:

Tapatalk on iPhone4S

Scrap, in the fall it's very majestic with all the leaves turning and the fairways green.

Back