SeeMore Putters Thread

Just got off the phone with Alex from SeeMore. Talked a little and placed my order for my Mfgp TriSole.

Hes adding a little headweight as he believes with the grip I use ill prefer it. Love talking to someone who helps in everybaspect. Even let me pick the number I wanted from the stock. Unheard of from me but just awesome. Picked my old baseball and basketball number :)

He also matched my grip to my headcover, threw in a shirt and a triangulater... just amazing customer service...

Now just sit back and await this beauty to show. In my rational thinking.. the mfgpdf probably isnt going anywhere and if I didnt grab a tri sole now I may never have one.

Whew, I was worried for a minute. You had money and permission without buying AND Sox wasn't enabling but all is right again in the world. :D
Very nice purchase. I've been doing the tri-sole / deep flange ponder myself. Though the Vault is the wildcard that I can't ignore too.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

It has been a hard decision, but wanted one and id been mad if they were all sold out by the time I had permission again

Congrats GB! I have been trying to make sure my specs are solid and I am really comfortable with my stroke before giving them a call. Always tough to do but at least I can live through guys like yourself.

Congrats GB! I have been trying to make sure my specs are solid and I am really comfortable with my stroke before giving them a call. Always tough to do but at least I can live through guys like yourself.

Says the man who owns a seemore sitting in MY workout/golf room. Lol. Between Ben and measuring at the pga ss I have my basic numbers. The good part is Alex is great and knowledgeable. He took my grip weight into consideration and came up with a number. He said if I have any complaints or need something changed to call him personally and we will work it out.

That in itself is just amazing. I know alot have delt with seemore and buying things personally, but to be that personal as a big company speaks volumes to me. Being a manager in a retail world, customer service will win me everytime and he nailed every aspect.

Plus its my first "new" seemore, buying it from seemore, private reserve seemed like the ticket :)

Anyone else have issues with the jumbo feeltec grips? Mine tore the top off after 7 holes today. Not a big deal as my SeeMore coach already told me to bring it in but just wondering if this may be a common thing?

Other than that the putter played well today.

I thought I had decided on the PTM2......now me thinks the X2 is the way to go. ARGH!!!

Anyone else have issues with the jumbo feeltec grips? Mine tore the top off after 7 holes today. Not a big deal as my SeeMore coach already told me to bring it in but just wondering if this may be a common thing?

Other than that the putter played well today.

I have had the same issues with the jumbo feel-tec's, not as bad as it was a couple years ago, but I've still had some issues. They will take care of you though, they always do.

I love the feel of my gunmetal db4. Love the looks and the line less appearance. But it's a 350g head and am having speed issues. I need to calibrate.

I thought I had decided on the PTM2......now me thinks the X2 is the way to go. ARGH!!!

Your worse than me.. why the thoughts of changing?

I have had the same issues with the jumbo feel-tec's, not as bad as it was a couple years ago, but I've still had some issues. They will take care of you though, they always do.

I may just swap to a super stroke. The felted felt funny to me. The texture just felt dry if that makes any sense.

I may just swap to a super stroke. The felted felt funny to me. The texture just felt dry if that makes any sense.

Makes perfect sense. Was exactly how I felt with the Feel-Tec I have on my FGP. Wasn't a fan.

Went to Golfsmith and rolled the PTM3 and practice some SPI while I wait for mine to come in the mail and am so glad I made the jump. I just love the feel and the confidence that hiding the dot imparts.

SeeMore kicked ass. Got my putter today that I ordered Saturday afternoon. Get to use it tomorrow.

I've never been one to wipe off my putter really well after every hole and it has come to bite me. My beloved z3c now has little spots all over the face where fertilizer appears to have eaten through the finish. Nothing that will effect play and not noticeable from 5ft but frustrating when I see it. Lesson learned I guess, just wish it was on an older putter. Now I'm a little worried about bringing my DB4x PR on the course.

Does seemore refinish their putters? I'll probably wait until the end of the season to get it done if they do.

I've never been one to wipe off my putter really well after every hole and it has come to bite me. My beloved z3c now has little spots all over the face where fertilizer appears to have eaten through the finish. Nothing that will effect play and not noticeable from 5ft but frustrating when I see it. Lesson learned I guess, just wish it was on an older putter. Now I'm a little worried about bringing my DB4x PR on the course.

Does seemore refinish their putters? I'll probably wait until the end of the season to get it done if they do.

Have no clue, I would think they would. Give em a call, great people.

I just spent the last 5 minutes gazing over the pictures on their site of the tri sole mfgp. Can not wait to get some shipping confimation and a lovely box at my door soon!

My guess is no but you never know. I inquired one time about ordering a different finish thay what normally came on a particular head and they said they couldn't do it.

I try to remember to wipe mine off before putting the head cover back on. Another thing I do is wipe the head off with a gun cleaning cloth after every round.

I used to be the same way about those marks. I however, have grown to love them. The only thing sadder than a Ferrari with no miles on it, is a beautiful putter that hasn't been used.

Those marks come from use. I love seeing that my putters have been gamed. Makes me happy that I bought them.

Just wipe the putter down with a wet towel post rounds and dry it off, easy, quick, and will prevent the spotting from fertilizer.

Tough decision for tomorrow....

Tough decision for tomorrow....

That's a nice decision you have to make. My vote is the "Z".

That's a nice decision you have to make. My vote is the "Z".

Agreed, it's in the bag now!

Mfgp.. but thats just my opinion.

Flip a coin between the z and mFGP

I say X2 cookie, get some time with that MC putter

Back